Fiverr Forum

WOW! I am LEVEL 1 within 3 days! Yeeehehehe

Oh, Thanks GOD!

Hopefully I can keep it!

LOVE YOU FIVERR!!! :x :x %%- %%- %%- @};-

Congrats! But how you did it? :-?

Unless you start verbally abusing your buyers, I think you’ll be able to keep it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats.

i think you have only 2 reviews. can you tell us how did you do that???

what tips you have to share with us.

Reply to @volodymyrpro7: Thank you very much, I am not sure how I can, just get sale 10 gigs in 3 days :slight_smile:

Reply to @sara1984: I hope I will do my best Sara, thank you very much :smiley:

Reply to @abidagfx: Hi dear, I have 8 Orders In Queue, just that. :slight_smile:

I’m confused, @alindavelist. Your profile says you’ve been on Fiverr since September 2013. How is that 3 days?

Reply to @itsyourthing: yes, I have this account 1 year ago, but I am starting sale 3 days ago dear. :smiley:

Yes you can promote to level one when you get 10 orders with positive feedback and active on fiverr for one month…so you have 10 orders at once and completed in 3 days so complete the level on requirement…best of luck …and congrate…

Reply to @abidagfx:

Please check 6 order in queue in her one gig.

Congrats … Work hard deliver on time and communicate well with buyer. after few days we will See level 2 Thread here…

ok understood… Congrats…

Reply to @webdevelopers90: Thank you very much dear, :slight_smile:

Reply to @mallika255: Thank you Mallika, yes its about working hard, I hope can do that soon :slight_smile: :wink:

Reply to @abidagfx: Thank you dear :slight_smile:

congrats! I can understand the feeling because I am anticipating that too. Hope the patronage comes soon.

Congrats!

Reply to @erica60: Thank you dear. Keep spirit :slight_smile: