Wow... I did not notice 500+ Reviews!

ssj1236

I can’t believe I didn’t notice but I hit the 500 review mark a couple of days ago!!! Fudge Yeah! The best part is made it here without making a single late delivery. I don’t know how many sleepless nights and all-nighters I’ve gone through to maintain a 100% on-time delivery ratio.

Over the past year, Fiverr has helped me a lot provide for my family especially when my dad got hospitalized. Fiverr truly has been a blessing and I’m hoping to make a business out of it. To every newcomer, struggling to hang in there just keep a cool head and think about thing in the long run and you’ll succeed.

Hopefully, I’ll have a 1000 reviews this time next year (if the lack of Fiverr traffic doesn’t kill me that is). On that note, tell me when was your first late delivery?

I can’t believe I didn’t notice but I hit the 500 review mark a couple of days ago!!! Fudge Yeah! The best part is made it here without making a single late delivery. I don’t know how many sleepless nights and all-nighters I’ve gone through to maintain a 100% on-time delivery ratio.

Over the past year, Fiverr has helped me a lot provide for my family especially when my dad got hospitalized. Fiverr truly has been a blessing and I’m hoping to make a business out of it. To every newcomer, struggling to hang in there just keep a cool head and think about thing in the long run and you’ll succeed.

Hopefully, I’ll have a 1000 reviews this time next year (if the lack of Fiverr traffic doesn’t kill me that is). On that note, tell me when was your first late delivery?

I can’t believe I didn’t notice but I hit the 500 review mark a couple of days ago!!! Fudge Yeah!

Hey, you know, you’re right… let’s celebrate with fudge! 🍫

Archived