WOW ! I'm very Exciting ....Got first order this Week

Thanks God …at last i’ve got my first order this week.

and thanks for fiverr forum, that really help me to give a guidance for me (newbie)

i hope will go to next level

and my wish, for newbie friends will get their first order soon

and go for the next level.

and offcourse will doing good with the income when you success in fiverr.

best regards,

James :slight_smile:

Congrats! It is always a thrill to get your first order.

Feels good, don’t it?

Well done, getting your first sale/gig is a sweet moment. Cherish it.

Mark

That is awesome! Congrats!

Brian

fiverr.com/bsharpe1983

Congratulations! I felt this success quite recently and was lucky enough to be blessed with a number of orders following. Good luck to you!

I’m new to Fiverr and haven’t received my first order yet. It would be a dream to get an order in the first week of being up, however unlikely it may be. Congrats man I hope some more orders will be flowing your way! Keep up the good work!

You can check out my best gig at http://fiverr.com/nickdonovan/make-you-a-professional-looking-logo-in-24-hours

Where I can make high quality logos for people. You can see one I made in my images. Good luck to every one on Fiverr and I hope they get the business they deserve/need.

Thank you.

congrats! keep going and give the best you can this is my advice this is how I do just give the best you can! no mater the price just give the best and you will get good clients who will award you with tips and extra gigs!

congrats! it does feel great:)

I haven’t had a chance to work in fiverr in more than a year, and now it’s like I’m a newbie all over again, waiting for my first new order:)