Fiverr Forum

Wow! Just became Fiverr Level 2 Seller... Awesome!

Hi Guys and Girls,

I just became a Level 2 seller! Does anyone knows what increase in sales to expect from now on?

Regards,

Thomas

Congratulations!

Me too as of yesturday welcome to the twos club! haha As in sales…eh we will see it’s been less than 24 hours for me and nadda as of yet just a couple inquiries.

For me it was nothing. Only thing that was different was the extras. Same amount of orders.

:D/

Also forgot to say, congrats!

Thank you, guys!

So you didn’t receive more orders, but did your average sale price increase?

Congratulations!

Congrats! Hmm I was looking forward to more sales when reaching level 2, but based on your comments guys there isn’t much to look forward to order volume-wise - or does it depend on the type of your gig?

Congratulations!

Grats! It’s usually just a title :slight_smile:

Congrats!

I haven’t really noticed an uptick in the number of orders since becoming Level 2, but it hasn’t been very long and I don’t do much promotion. So, at least in my experience, getting to Level 2 doesn’t in-and-of itself mean more exposure within Fiverr or anything like that, that would bring more orders in.

BUT, I have noticed that I seem to be getting a different type of buyer more often. Whereas many of my early buyers were looking for small jobs for $5, I’m starting to get more requests for larger projects that take longer and cost more. That’s a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. I suspect the shift is partly because of the availability of higher priced gig extras as well as some level of reassurance 100%/Level 2 status provides to buyers that you’re not a fly-by-night operation.

@theironwhale well said!

Congrats :slight_smile:

Soon for me I hope :slight_smile:

Do you guys know if the clearance time shortens upon level 2 or it stays the same?

Also do gig multiples count as 1 order of the 50 or the amount of gigs ordered counts?

Thanks!

Reply to @thomasstorm: Mine sale prices didnt go up to much. I get maybe 1 out of 10 orders with a extra in it

Reply to @skylus: I think only 1 order counts with no multiples unless its for a different sale

Congratulations!

Me too as of yesturday welcome to the twos club! haha As in sales…eh we will see it’s been less than 24 hours for me and nadda as of yet just a couple inquiries.

For me it was nothing. Only thing that was different was the extras. Same amount of orders.

:D/