Fiverr Forum

Wow more sales to your fiverr gigs on dailly

Do you know that there are over 4 million gigs on fiverr , which means that every sellers has competitors which will surely brings low sales if there is no means to promote your gigs to million list and targeted niche. but with us you are save.we will drive targeted traffic to your fiverr gigs for solid one week and boost your fiverr sales, your fiverr link will be promoted to million subscribers on a daily basis without no day limit. you will get atleast 3500 visitors directly to your fiverr gigs.http://www.fiverr.com/alexisteam/forward-unlimited-sales-traffic-2-your-fiverr-gigs?funnel=2014082415250093013939500

Reply to @inkpetal: DO ITTT! it is needed, I’m sure the people who it’s directed at won’t get a clue but the rest of us can have the opportunity to laugh about it for a change!

Reply to @norrsken_marc: throw back tune in 3…2…1… “we are family! I got my fellow Fiverrs with me! We are family!” slightly edited of course :wink:

Please read the Do’s & Dont’s before posting on the forum. Don’t use the discussions to promote your individual Gigs. If you have a Gig service on Fiverr that you’d like to share, please post it in the My Fiverr Gigs category. Promoting your Gigs anywhere else is considered SPAM and will get you a visit from the sheriffs if you do not move it to My Fiver Gigs by editing your post. Thanks for your understanding.

Flagged.

I swear this guy does it twice a week and will never read the D&D. Why I’ll never know, forum’s just not a good place to advertise.

This is one of those situations where, if I had the Fiverr authority, this account would be deactivated. Everything about this screams “SPAM”!

These scammers write these posts knowing full well what the rules are but obviously don’t care, as I’m sure breaking the forum rules isn’t even close to the worst thing they have ever done. Then once they make the original post they just dissappear. They don’t come back to check and see what’s being said, again because they don’t care to hear what the responsible forum members have to say. People like this will never learn and never change. It would be best to just rid Fiverr of the source with a deactivation. Done.

@inkpetal @norrsken_marc… “Ugh” lol

Reply to @kjblynx: He probably just likes the attention.

Reply to @missashley8705: [Ugh] Yep! Agreed. I just don’t see the point in anyone posting 4 times the very same thing at the same time. And then repeating it the next week. Why can’t we just be a big happy family and follow the simple guidelines? Instead, we must get out the old recorder and play that same song over and over again with our nicest and sincerest smile.

Reply to @missashley8705 & @norrsken_marc: I think I’ll go make a “Clueless forum seller” meme just for here. ‘Makes 10 posts in 10 minutes. All flagged.’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @missashley8705: Oh yes, nice edited version. It’s better than what I thought about. At least it’s not an ear-worm like “I love you You love me We’re a happy family With a great big hug and a kiss for me and you Won’t you say you love me too?” :slight_smile: I definitely like your song choice better than mine.

Reply to @inkpetal: Yes, I second that! Seeing as though this post is staying alive, you’ll even have it available to showcase it on. Although I believe it was “4 posts in 4 minutes. All flagged many times”.

Reply to @norrsken_marc: I’m an early childhood student and have had “Wiggly Woo” stuck in my head for 4 days. I was sitting back, begging for something to push it out because nothing could be worse.

I was wrong.

You made it worse.

Reply to @inkpetal: Ugh! :slight_smile: It’s a gift I have. I actually had the Melanesian choirs’ “we are one big happy family” in mind while reading @missashley8705’s comment, but it didn’t have the comedic impact as poor old Barney. Glad to contribute in any way I can.

Reply to @norrsken_marc: I need to make a .gif of myself flaring my nostrils for occasions like these.

Reply to @norrsken_marc: Don’t be so hard on your self, I love Barney! The big purple bastard really weasled his way into my affections as a child. Haha

Reply to @inkpetal: I see you are taking on many projects: a “clueless forum seller” meme, a flaring nostrils .gif, I can’t wait to see them :slight_smile:

Reply to @missashley8705: No worries, as he was never part of my childhood. I was already in my teens when that purple blob showed up. So I never really heard any of his songs or seen him on tv. But that song of his just showed up everywhere, so I guess I was indirectly exposed to it.

Reply to @kjblynx:

Sometimes poo threads need TP responses.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cVporqQa8Ds/TgZWAkcTUxI/AAAAAAAAAFI/2ivYGecPC_Q/s320/Poo-Toilet-Paper-Love-10260.jpeg

And now I’ll behave. :3

Reply to @kjblynx: Yes, you are right. Although what was there to hijack in the first place? :slight_smile:

Reply to @madmoo: Sheriff’s in toooooown.