Fiverr Forum

Wow! My highest order price on Fiverr yet $1860

It’s been a long journey on Fiverr but finally I think I’m on the verge of success with Fiverr. Made my highest earnings from a single customer $1700 for an Dropshipping online store. The customer initially ordered for something else on my virtual assistant gig, the initial order was only $160 but she mentioned something I could do and I told her I could do it and gave her some ideas. Then just like joke, she keyed into the idea and told me to name a price for building that store with 400 products. I did and the rest was history. She ordered immediately and total order ran into $1860. My aim is to get close to this or more daily on Fiverr. It’s possible but how?

Wow…Congratulation to you…
I think it’s all about your communication skill…

congratulation to your historical success.Keep it up.:heart_eyes:

Congratulation…

Hmmm!!! True, my communication skills in my opinion is excellent. She mentioned at the beginning that she liked that I was able to respond to her request quickly.

Thank your so much for the kind words.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your reply.

Many Congratulations Man @yelenafiver :tada::tada::tada:

Don’t be too happy soon.
May be:
“THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE.”

Just wow. And congratulations.

@yelenafiver Congratulation on your success. :+1:

Wow, congratulations to you

@yelenafiver congratulation! Good luck.

@yelenafiver
Congratulations to you

Congratulations! Good luck

Don’t think like that. If you cannot appreciate someone in their good time, don’t ruin their peek time.

Congratulations to OP. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congrats :clap::clap:

Keep in mind that there is a certain amount of risk associated to orders this big.
Is your customer new to Fiverr?

It is possible if you don’t actually have any work to do on a given order. If you are accepting an order like this everyday, you will also need to deliver an order like this everyday. I would say that simply isn’t feasible. Well done, though.

Many Congratulations, I think you have to stay active on Fiverr & need to deliver quality work!