Wow! My highest order price on Fiverr yet $1860

yelenafiver

It’s been a long journey on Fiverr but finally I think I’m on the verge of success with Fiverr. Made my highest earnings from a single customer $1700 for an Dropshipping online store. The customer initially ordered for something else on my virtual assistant gig, the initial order was only $160 but she mentioned something I could do and I told her I could do it and gave her some ideas. Then just like joke, she keyed into the idea and told me to name a price for building that store with 400 products. I did and the rest was history. She ordered immediately and total order ran into $1860. My aim is to get close to this or more daily on Fiverr. It’s possible but how?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow…Congratulation to you…

I think it’s all about your communication skill…

Hmmm!!! True, my communication skills in my opinion is excellent. She mentioned at the beginning that she liked that I was able to respond to her request quickly.

Don’t be too happy soon.

May be:

“THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE.”

Don’t think like that. If you cannot appreciate someone in their good time, don’t ruin their peek time.

Congratulations to OP. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s been a long journey on Fiverr but finally I think I’m on the verge of success with Fiverr. Made my highest earnings from a single customer $1700 for an Dropshipping online store. The customer initially ordered for something else on my virtual assistant gig, the initial order was only $160 but she mentioned something I could do and I told her I could do it and gave her some ideas. Then just like joke, she keyed into the idea and told me to name a price for building that store with 400 products. I did and the rest was history. She ordered immediately and total order ran into $1860. My aim is to get close to this or more daily on Fiverr. It’s possible but how?

She ordered immediately and total order ran into $1860

Keep in mind that there is a certain amount of risk associated to orders this big.

Is your customer new to Fiverr?

My aim is to get close to this or more daily on Fiverr. It’s possible but how?

It is possible if you don’t actually have any work to do on a given order. If you are accepting an order like this everyday, you will also need to deliver an order like this everyday. I would say that simply isn’t feasible. Well done, though.

Archived