Wow! Now Sellers can talk with buyer via video call

creative_mrketr

Recently fiverr launched a new feature for sellers. Now all sellers able to communicate via video call with buyers. This feature available with V.I.D Buyers. New buyers can’t have this action.
By the way, this feature work very helpful for me. Put your comment in reply what you thing about this feature.

Screenshot_19.thumb.jpg.1ee8742ff79152ef43dd1007ce1662bd.jpg
Screenshot_191005×500 49.7 KB

Read well

With the V.I.D. program, Fiverr reserves the right to invite buyers who have proven their loyalty to the Fiverr platform, order frequently, and have extensive experience outsourcing their business needs on the Fiverr marketplace. The program invitation arrives by email and through notifications on fiverr.com, and requires opting in. There is currently no application process that buyers can initiate to be accepted to the program. The V.I.D. status cannot be purchased. Keep in mind that the V.I.…

Regards
sumonlight

This options is available just in the chat? In case if you have problems with the order… the Fiverr will verify this calls?

The sellers will just spending time on this calls… “30 min or 1 hour”… and in the end maybe they don’t will get the order.

I think that is unnecessary… for example in rare cases the clients record a video an attached in the chat… and we talk about it… you and the client don’t need reserve a hour to talk… specially talking about time zone.

Umm, okay. I’m suggesting that you create your own post because we don’t want to have off-topic replies on a thread.

By the way, I’m just telling you this to help you out because if you create your own post, you’ll definitely receive more responses and tips (heads up: some of which will be false).

I don’t know why you typed in all-caps, but I hope you understand why I told you to create your own topic. Thanks!

Umm, okay. I’m suggesting that you create your own post because we don’t want to have off-topic replies on a thread.

By the way, I’m just telling you this to help you out because if you create your own post, you’ll definitely receive more responses and tips (heads up: some of which will be false).

I don’t know why you typed in all-caps, but I hope you understand why I told you to create your own topic. Thanks!

They don’t even understand what you are saying.

Their reply in my view, implies that you invited them to ask YOU how to get orders/give them suggestions.

You know you have been on the forum too long when you can decipher what they are saying and read between the lines!

GG

THANK YOU

E0049F0454B9459EAA6BC077281AE142.png.43604edf244886f5cd06d492acf834e8.png

help me, how will i get a order?

Way to success in Fiverr

1. Make creative and professional Gigs
  2. Design your profiles looks good
  3. Rank your gig in top pages
  4. Talk with clients professionally and impress them to get project
  5. Finish client project on time
  6. Ask client feedback and fix if you have any suggestion from client.

That’s all

Archived