Fiverr Community Forum

Wow! Patience i have still in fiverr

Tomorrow I am going to complete a week of being all day full connected in fiverr waiting for my first order!

https://www.fiverr.com/juliocesarthepr/professionally-mix-your-audio-beat-in-flp

2 Likes

if it were in English it may do better.

3 Likes

The titlo put it in English and the rest in English and Spanish. (both of them)

1 Like

Your description is all in Spanish.

1 Like

You have the best thing to work with fiverr. Patience… So, welcome and good luck!!! Try using a simple title like I will create your reguetton track

(sorry If I wrote reguetton bad, I am not a great fan of!! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Don’t just sit back and wait for an order. Go out and make it happen! The more effort you put into it, the more rewards you’ll gain!

2 Likes

Idnarquitectura.

Hahaha very nice Thanks for the advice!. Yes, it’s Reggaeton. But we understood each other! The other thing to tell is that I do not speak English for translating, I have managed to converse with you.

1 Like

Bro mark my words you’re going to be a TRS.

2 Likes

Write your title in English. It will definitely do better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes write description and other stuff in English. Also add your proficiency with English language so that buyers can find you when they use “language filter.”

2 Likes

Aaah! Ok ok Good point of the language! Thanks bro!

1 Like

Hey I mean to say you should also keep Spanish and add English. You can set more than one languages. Keep both Spanish and English.

2 Likes

Does the level influence that too? It is my question!. So if I put native Spanish and basic English, what will be the results?

1 Like

No the level doesn’t influence it but buyers can find you with both languages.

2 Likes

But not spanglish!! heheh let that for the songs!!! :grin:

1 Like

Perfect! It’s very important! I did it in Spanish and English because Latinos are the ones who use this style of music

1 Like

hahaha ok Idnarquitectura!

1 Like

Great job Julio…!!

Thanks you Mr Zeeshan_tirmizi