Fiverr Forum

Wow Promoted to LEVEL 2.... Amazing

Wow just Promoted to Level 2 Seller but the amazing thing was i didnt get any new order nor any other thng, i was just wathcing My Gigs and Suddenly ths notifcation Come…

Lets Hope for New Changes and Orders As a New Level Seller… :slight_smile:

Thanx Fiverr Fo the Great Surprise and All Members here… :slight_smile:

I am little bit Surprised, Previously i ask from discobot should i take the order or not, his aanswer was no and i did it…And Now Level2 Seller Hahhahah… you were there @Woofy31

Discobot should i thank you ??

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

But For what am confused… @Woofy31 :stuck_out_tongue: for not taking the order… lolz

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

What did you do, now everyone will just sit there, do nothing and watch their gigs! :wink:

Congratulations!

@discobot quote for this Situation

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slight_smile:

Yeah Sure i did nothng just wandering and looking at my gigs analytics…and bang a notification come LEVEL 2… I though i received a new order that made me eligible…Bout nothng no New order not any message… Lolz… Let See what luck ths badge Give to me… :slight_smile: Thanx Every One

@discobot display help

Congratsss…

Fiverr make this Mistake :smile: Fiverr Will get back your Level 2 Badge Tomorrow Lol.

Sometimes These Mistakes are Lovable and Only Lucky one Got them… :blush:

So you are the lucky person Today ! Now Announced a party treat For All Fiverr Seller. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulation :slight_smile: go ahead

You wll also be lucky one day then we both wll give party yaaaaaaaaaaaaay…am waiting for you t be level 2

Lets Ask Discobot
Should i give Party to all sellers

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

All management wll be carried out by @Woofy31 and @eoinfinnegan

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes