Wow quality has gone downhill on Fiverr jobs

My previous experiences with Fiverr 1-2 years ago were overall fantastic. I would get 1 or 2 good things out maybe 4 orders (50%?). I consider that great.

Earlier this week, I bought another 5-10 jobs. None of them has been satisfactory.

Unless there is a way to filter by # of jobs and ratings, I will never use Fiverr again.

Really poor job keeping the quality of job ouput up, Fiverr. You have failed.

To say buying only from Top Rated Sellers is wrong because no one as ever ever attain that Badge on signing up with Fiverr.

It is the buyers responsibility to learn how Fiverr works and get familiar with all it tools and use them legally to his or advantage.

No human invention have 100% efficiency.

Fiverr is the Best!!

To say buying only from Top Rated Sellers is wrong because no one as ever ever attain that Badge on signing up with Fiverr.

It is the buyers responsibility to learn how Fiverr works and get familiar with all it tools and use them legally to his or advantage.

Fiverr is the Best!!

Fiverr is the Best!!

Fiverr is the Best!!

Fiverr is the Best!!

Hey Robert

What types of gig were you buying? I Would hope you’d have 100% of all of your orders of a satisfactory quality. You can indeed filter by rating from the main fiverr site as well as video and a number of other criteria.

Regards

Wayne

Sorry to hear that Robert. It does suck when the work isn’t clearly the quality advertised.

It works the other way too I believe. Some of the things I see in the requests just make me laugh… “I expect a full blown business, with e-commerce site, branded and everything…for $5!”…Ok, maybe a little over board but I do think people need to respect that the quality of any work in relation to the cost of it. I generally find searching by rating helps me find what I want in terms of quality.

Hi Robert, that is unfortunate. If it was me, I would make sure to give you satisfactory work. Maybe try doing just a bit more research before you buy. It’s nice that we now have sample work to display so you know what kind of quality you can expect before you buy. Also make sure you check what people are saying in the feedback.

You can filter gigs by using the ‘sort by rating’ button under the main banner of your selected category.

As for the quality of work… Well. Just like anything else there’s some crap out there. But the good ones are here as well and still around. You just got to look for them. Kind of like going into a place for dinner. You could eat from the menu over and over and love it, but you can also get the ‘Not so good stuff’ or the ‘didn’t turn out kind of stuff’ from the same place.

@robertwilliams

ozzieuk said: What types of gig were you buying?

I, too, got the same question (assume other forum members as well)

and
robertwilliams said: None of them has been satisfactory

Poss to expand why?

Worth noting you can sort by Rating :wink:

I must ask, what gigs have you been buying?? before you come here and say fiverr has failed, you must clarify and let us all know the categories that you bought gigs from>

Because the way sound, its like you put us all in the same basket as to those sellers whose gigs you bought.

AND WE ARE NOT ALL BAD AS YOU PUT IT. Some of us here are working our asses off. i do logo designs, create brand names, design brochures, fliers, face book covers etc… all these are done to my best. Becos to me its not all abt the money, i have created over hundred brand names…

I want to look back tomorrow and say yes i’m proud of being the name creator of the best brands.

There are good sellers here, there are remarkable sellers, , there are ones who are not so good, my dear, you have fallen in the hands of the ‘not so good’. So please do not come here and demoralize the new buyers by reducing the reputation of fiverr and its sellers.

cheers

Thank you for reading

@robertwilliams I am sorry you have had a bad experience but I really don’t think it should reflect ALL of Fiverr and the gigs here. I stand by my family tree gig and my 100% and unique positive feedback back up my standing within the Fiverr community. I hope that you will continue to look around and find a gig that works for you. Come back to the community and ask us our opinions or you can send a PM to any of the sheriffs and we would be glad to help you discern between a good gig and a “bad” gig. Please stick around and keep posting.

Well, if there would be too much emphasis on filtering by rating and other stuff, newbies wouldn’t have a chance to come through. :slight_smile:

I think you can be fairly safe with your order if you buy only from Sellers who present their Gigs well. You can get a same quality job as from someone with higher authority (Level 1 and up) , but for less money, since newbies can’t charge more than $5. :slight_smile:

Just my two cents.

Reply to @madmoo: winks pls reach me ur secrets on how to be a top seller like you :slight_smile:

madmoo said: remember the customer is always right!

I can think of a million reasons why this statement is so wrong lol!!

Reply to @iamlegendryggs: If you want the highest quality work FOR SURE, going with top-rated sellers instead of ‘new’ sellers is a good idea. They know what they’re doing, regardless of how many orders they have.

Robert, I love Fiverr and I love my sellers. I think if you purchased 5 or 10 bad gigs in a row out of almost a million jobs, you just had a string of bad luck. Maybe research the seller’s feedback and samples before purchasing is what I can suggest to you.

Bruce

Reply to @janeedward: Of course I don’t recommend to only buy from them, but if you need perfect work and have high expectations , it’s good to start from a top seller. Buying from people who haven’t worked before can lead to error, unless you’re patient and they’re willing to work with you.