Wow the *NEW* $200 Gig extras limit can multiply x15 = $3,000

Hi all,

I like bringing to sellers attention NEW changes Fiverr makes.

You may have seen my thread the other day here regarding the new FAQ’s feature.

Today I noticed another new change that seems to have flown under the radar…our $50 limit for gig extras has been raised to $200!

Seller you can really cash in here if you edit your gigs.

Plus I love that this is now in $5 increments. $30, $35 and $45 gig extras were not possible before let alone from $55-$200.

If people want to order multiples the drop down list goes up to x15 so this is $3,000!

I wonder what the highest possible or could ever be. 5 gig extras x (x15 $200 = $3,000) = $15,000 and that doesn’t include the other Fiverr generated gig extras for certain categories.

Stay creative =)

Kind Regards
Creativeman / Murray

Something is wrong with your post. Probably has something to do with the html code you used. Attached is a screenshot of what I see.
Does anyone else see it this way?

I really want to read this. :frowning:

Yes I see the same problem with the post.

Thanks misscrystal, He’ll probably fix it when he sees it. :slight_smile:

Is it still messed up for you? I could edit it for him if needed but I see it fairly normally so I’m not sure if it still needs attention.

Hi fonthaunt,

Yes, it’s still the same.

It’s ok if you just click on the link.

Weird, I’ve returned and seen the screenshot. Looks 100% normal for me. I posted a forum link and it automatically made it a hyperlink wihtout me creating any HTML code so not sure why it looks weird for some of you.

This post didn’t talk about the $200 extras you mentioned so maybe you could post it again without that link or edit it out or something.

I am seeing the same thing that you are seeing @idostuff4u

okay, here is the solution. I took a screenshot before the page loaded. :slight_smile: