Fiverr Forum

Wow! Today I have earn $200 within 4 Hours job

I am really excited because, This is my second time that I have earn $200 in very short time from a Order. It was Adobe Photoshop job.
I Have completed this job within 4 Hours. From last 7 days I am getting enough job with bulk Budget.
Please let me know What about you?

This is my earning screenshot:

Happy Fiverr Freelancing :star_struck:

Congrats! I’m not there yet, to say the least, but I’m working on it. I’d say your gig is much needed, especially by resellers, drop-shippers, etc. You are also offering bulk work, delivery in 1 day and unlimited revisions. That makes for success to me!

Though I have the gigs limit listed, 7 for a newbie, I’m taking it slow with size of each gig, delivery time and revisions. I’ll be able to increase it in time.

Have a nice day!

Congrats! That truly is an EXCELLENT price for making pictures PNG! I recently started my gig, so I have not had any earnings yet, but I am really happy for you! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

@acdesignstudio Thank you! :slight_smile:
You will success, Please patient. I have seen your profile. It’s good service that you provide.

@alexnkart Thank you so much! And you I was making Transparent PNG. Hope you will success Soon. I have seen your Fiverr profile it’s much better.
Happy Fiverr Freelancing :slight_smile:

keep it up. successful freelancer

share some tips how you getting this kind of job please

Congratulation dear…

Thank you @payalo786

WOW, It’s great.

Hi @mahedi just I have seen your profile. you have join This Month May 2018. So Don’t worry. Please be patient and increase your skill. Please knock buyer via sending continuously “Buyer Request”. Please ensure that your cover latter is exact that clients are looking for.

Please follow these tips. Hope you will success ASAP.
Happy Freelancing :slight_smile:

Hi, @imaran Thank you. I have seen your Fiverr Profile and gig. That’s better more then Graphics :slight_smile:You are WordPress developer :slight_smile:

Happy Freelancing!

@sweet2 Can you please advise me how I can get marketing and lot’s of orders

Hi @webruster You will be success no problem. But please keep update your skill as you are WordPress Developer. it’s always updating. Hope you will success :slight_smile:

Bless you!

Please always follow outside people who will order your services. But you must need- knock buyer via sending continuously “Buyer Request”. Please ensure that your cover latter is exact that clients are looking for.

yesterday I have send 4 Buyer request and I have Got 3 response from client.
and 2 order.

Congratulations bro :slight_smile:

Congratulation…Keep your hard working. Wish you good luck :v::v::v::v:

Thanks you @iqbal_ahmed, I have seen your gig also. Your Service is better also :slight_smile:
Keep update yourself

Thank you Brother. your are really professional WordPress Developer with 200+ review in your profile.

Congratulations! It’s amazing…:slightly_smiling_face: