Wow! Woke up this morning to my gig featured on Fiverr's homepage

inspirewriter

Wow. I woke up this morning with 7 unread messages from new buyers on my phone. I was like, what’s happening? I checked my impressions and saw it had spiked up tremendously. Okay, now I was scared.

I switched on my pc and there I was, my gig listed among the featured gigs on Fiverr’s homepage. To say I was beyond excited would be an understatement. I must say, I’ve been blessed recently with an avalanche of orders like I’ve never experienced before and its been a whole new experience for me.

This also coincidentally marks my one year anniversary on Fiverr. Coincidence? :thinking:

I want to say a very big thank you to Fiverr.😘

Wow. I woke up this morning with 7 unread messages from new buyers on my phone. I was like, what’s happening? I checked my impressions and saw it had spiked up tremendously. Okay, now I was scared.

I switched on my pc and there I was, my gig listed among the featured gigs on Fiverr’s homepage. To say I was beyond excited would be an understatement. I must say, I’ve been blessed recently with an avalanche of orders like I’ve never experienced before and its been a whole new experience for me.

This also coincidentally marks my one year anniversary on Fiverr. Coincidence? :thinking:

I want to say a very big thank you to Fiverr.😘

image.jpg.fe2fb062f9f43495661e32dfeaf83d78.jpg It was your anniversary present.😉

Archived