Writers Experiences

trading32

Hello I have a question to the writers … how much did they earn in their first month and how much do they earn now? Did they take the Writers Skill Test?

Hello I have a question to the writers … how much did they earn in their first month

$20. I also still have my first ever $0.50 royalty check from Amazon for my first ever 6-months book sales.

Thankfully, I can now safely say that I have more than doubled my earnings! 😉

Let’s just say that I’m happy with what I make on Fiverr. For me it’s a part time income.

As a writer, you have to place a value on your own time, skills and experience. In my humble opinion too many alleged writers undervalue their worth on Fiverr.

Would you hire a writer for $5? I wouldn’t.

And why am I going to want to take a test about being a writer? Good grief! I couldn’t think of anything more hideous.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@franckw Why do you have a writing gig if you can’t even write a sentence correctly? Your grammar is terrible and I can barely understand what you’re trying to say.

Do you think it’s appropriate to charge money for something you aren’t proficient in?

I began to earn within a week but it certainly depends on the skills and service that we offer plus how we are approaching our clients. In my case, I was really amazed. Meanwhile, I am also expecting that this instant voodoo does not just get out of my luck all of a sudden 😂

and nope I haven’t taken any skills test

Archived