Fiverr Community Forum

Writing a Better Gig Title

Hi guys,

Always remember this:

> It’s not about us (sellers), it’s all about Them (Buyers)

Often times, we think buyers want to know more about us (etc: portfolio, work experience), it’s true but most importantly, they want to know what we can OFFER them. Focus on Them, not us.

Set up the right bait.

1. Refer to the best sellers in your niche. Do you find their similarities? Most of them use the same keywords. Add your own words apart from the keywords to make it unique.

2. Use keyword - for SEO purpose

3. Priority - Use important keyword first. Etc: I will edit your logo. NOT I will make sure your logo will be edited.

4. Keep it Short - Buyers are not going to check every gig so make sure they can read your title well in the search result.

5. Simple words - Fiverr is an international marketplace. Not all people speak english.

6. No grammer and spelling mistake - Can you detect my spelling mistake at this point? :shushing_face:

7. Use numbers - To shorten the title.

8. Capitalization - You can capitalize one word to really highlight your keyword.

9. SEO Title - Once you’ve filled in the title, click save. Suddenly, you’ll see Use SEO Title on the left side of the title box. It’s very small. In this SEO title, only use keywords, don’t use I will …

All the best guys. :sunny:

104 Likes

@radhiiikamal thanks

4 Likes

This is good advice, I am going to add it to my super-resource thread :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Very helpful advice for new seller.Thanks guy!

9 Likes

Nice advice for starters
Thanks @radhiiikamal

7 Likes

Thank you so much @paulmaplesden I hope more people would benefit from Fiverr.

8 Likes

You’re welcome brother @moeen_raja

6 Likes

You’re welcome. All the best :sunny:

4 Likes

Great Advice For All

5 Likes

Yep, I can :wink: There are 2 or 3.

5 Likes

usefully article…thanks for share your experience…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.