Writing Tip for beginners βœοΈπŸ“

It is always better to write less and show more. Too much description, adjectives, and adverbs can slacken your narration and cause your readers to lose interest. So, it’s better ( in some cases) to show your readers what a person and the atmosphere in the room. Also, show the relationship between your characters is like - show, that is, by what they say, how they interact, what they do. It’s more efficacious than telling the reader through long-winded piles of information.

This is a tricky one. You have to do some telling so it’s important not to become obsessive about avoiding it.

I hope this will work for you!!!

yeah, it will work for me

This will work for me :slight_smile:

:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

How are you offering writing services here??

Maybe he was just visiting and liked the post :wink: Who knows, I didn’t understand the angels :roll_eyes:

I was referring to the OP who acted like Joey did when he discovered the thesaurus. (Retro sitcom reference)

Oh, now I see :smiley:

Yeah, you’re right :joy:

very interesting stuff

that is good for me thank u Mam … i have no request from byer what should i can do for ?? to take som project from saller

Thanks for your nice advice.

tips will be work, thanks.

Thanks, tips will be work.

Are you talking to me?

That depends. Are you saying that in a De Niro voice?

:neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Just in case there’s anybody who’s not quite sure about the DeNiro reference. :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

Added - @momnaikram970 - I think @frank_d was kidding - no need to worry!