Fiverr Community Forum

Wrong earning is showing in order page- Order completed. You earned (showing wrong)

I got an order of 25$. I have completed it successfully, after completing this custom offer automatically earning is showing 18$!! Don’t know why? It was 25$ order, it should be 20$.

I have completed many orders of 25$, and every time I got 20$. Does anyone know why i is showing 18$?

Is it a bug? I have checked the earning page there it is showing 20$ will be cleared.

Any idea what is this? See screenshot.

Thanks,

2 Likes

Could be that the customer took the 10% Fiverr voucher.

3 Likes

This is a fiverr marketplace rules and if you confused direct contact fiverr support team.

Thanks.

1 Like

It might be a bug. Please check in earning page if it’s not $20 there discuss with CS

3 Likes

Is that even possible? And if it’s, how can seller earnings be affected? Voucher is on Fiverr not on seller.

2 Likes

I would not worry about this - you will get $20 - what is on your earnings page is what you earned.

GG

1 Like

yes, it is showing 20$ in pending clearance tab. but should show there also. We are getting confuse, Is there any reason to show 18$?

I already informed fiverr support.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Why are you confused? Like said above, this client probably used some sort of coupon, and it is written as $18 on the order page - but, the important thing is what shows in your pending earnings, and you have stated it is correct there.

Write to customer service and ask them why it is different, I bet they give you the same explanation.

GG

1 Like