Wrong warning and demotion from Fiverr

anumnaz44

Hi all,
I don’t know why this happened to me and how I should resolve it. Fiverr send me a warning and demote my account by saying that I am using two accounts. And in fact I am sure and I confirm I never made or use another account. i even don’t know about which account they are writing when I don’t have. It’s totally unjustified and completely unfair. It’s really hurting me and creating stress. It’s insulting for me even when I am not guilty. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. How can I leave or delete that account which I don’t know even. It’s affecting my business as well as hitting me emotionally as I have been an honest seller.
Kindly help me to resolve this matter so I could work with peace of mind.
Regards.

Hi all,

I don’t know why this happened to me and how I should resolve it. Fiverr send me a warning and demote my account by saying that I am using two accounts. And in fact I am sure and I confirm I never made or use another account. i even don’t know about which account they are writing when I don’t have. It’s totally unjustified and completely unfair. It’s really hurting me and creating stress. It’s insulting for me even when I am not guilty. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. How can I leave or delete that account which I don’t know even. It’s affecting my business as well as hitting me emotionally as I have been an honest seller.

Regards.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Unfortunately, none of us can help you with account issues. If you need help with this issue, you will have to work things out with Customer Support. We, here on the forums, are not Customer Support.

Archived