[WTB] I need some one to Import CSV Coupon Code File In Magento CMS

Hi, dear all fiverr seller. i’m sorry if this thread is out of topic in this subforum.

i’m ready to pay about 10$ for some one in fiverr who can help me to import CSV coupon file (not product file) in my magento store CMS. please semd me message (PM ) or leave comment here if you have any recomendation to me.

i bid 10$. but you can give me your price.

Please , reply me ASAP.

thanks,…

Good luck with your request and I hope you find a seller willing to provide you the data you need

Have you tried the Request Gigs textbox? If not, it’s on the Fiverr front page, it’s the green section on the right side below the categories :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: yes i did, but no responses yet. any recomendation please ?

Reply to @teehood: Oh ok. Wait until the other forum members come online in a few hours, perhaps they know a few who could do the task :slight_smile:

Good luck with your request and I hope you find a seller willing to provide you the data you need

Have you tried the Request Gigs textbox? If not, it’s on the Fiverr front page, it’s the green section on the right side below the categories :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: yes i did, but no responses yet. any recomendation please ?

Reply to @teehood: Oh ok. Wait until the other forum members come online in a few hours, perhaps they know a few who could do the task :slight_smile: