Fiverr Community Forum

"X" is not accepting messages at this time

What does it mean by in message section? “” (buyer_username) is not accepting messages at this time."

The buyer blocked me? or reported me to fiverr? Will it create impact on my profile?

Thank you for your help in advance.

2 Likes

Try to visit the buyer profile. If you are redirected to the Fiverr’s homepage, the yes the buyer blocked you. No this will not impact on your profile.

4 Likes

yes, it is redirected to the fiverr’s homepage! Thanks

It says That " That Seller Is No Longer Available"

it can also happen that fiverr blocks the buyer’s profile, by marking it as spam.

5 Likes

I can see the same that the user is not receiving messages at this time. But when I went to the buyer’s profile, it didn’t redirect. What does that mean?

1 Like

It means they are not accepting messages.

1 Like

Only my messages? It also says only that it’s only visible to me that the user is not accepting messages at this time.

1 Like

There is no way to tell how many people he is not taking messages from. I assume he blocked you but I’m not positive about that.

Was he a buyer of yours, or a seller you were talking to?

He is a buyer. Since it is not redirecting me on clicking his username to contact him, I think he hasn’t blocked me. I assume so.

1 Like

I have same issue.
Does it effect my profile or not?

1 Like

I think it doesn’t affect our profile. The possible reason maybe that it is only visible to us and not anybody else.

1 Like

Buyer have not even blocked me still why I am seeing this message?

1 Like

It’s possible they were banned and no longer on fiverr.

Or maybe they did a chargeback and got banned for that.

2 Likes

No it will not affect your profile.

2 Likes

I have the same problem & after 12 hours it says “You chose to archive this conversation. If you wish to send “buyerNam” a message, please unarchive the conversation first”
He is a seller, now I can start conversation?

1 Like

It’s considered rude to hijack someone else’s thread with your own questions.

If you are also a seller, and you were asking for work, you were likely blocked. If you’re a buyer, then maybe that seller has decided it’s not in their best interest to work with you.

I never try to inure about this but I just recall that I have same thread in my inbox…:smiley:
now I wonder whats that ?

Buyer contacted me and I asked some questions regarding job, then he rudely replied that he didn’t rewarded me job yet and has sent message to many other…

I gently said I was just asking because he wrote price before starting message…so he replied he will give this job to any one but not me because I answered his last message that way :smiley:

Later I wish him best luck and stop talking and now I can see his chat saying -“buyer is not accepting messages at this time”…
I can see his profile though :confused:

Then, Fiverr blocked buyers profile

Hi, I am also facing the issue right now, I was discussing about the project, and suddenly I got this message, now I cant reply to the buyer.