Yahhooo... I got Level one badge today

ibrahimhswp

Today i got level one badge:heart_eyes:

I m so happy today!

Pray for me so that i can get level two on next month.

Thanks

You don’t need prayers. You need your own self-action to achieve success. Speaking as a Christian myself, and referring to the only God I know, God does not provide success (while you sit back and do nothing), he merely provides the opportunities through which YOU chose to pursue success. You can choose to accept his opportunities, or you can choose to ignor them. In the end, you still have to do the work to achieve your goals. God does not achieve your work goals for you.

Prayer cannot make you successful. You still have to take the actions to do that on your own.

You don’t need prayers. You need your own self-action to achieve success. Speaking as a Christian myself, and referring to the only God I know, God does not provide success (while you sit back and do nothing), he merely provides the opportunities through which YOU chose to pursue success. You can choose to accept his opportunities, or you can choose to ignor them. In the end, you still have to do the work to achieve your goals. God does not achieve your work goals for you.

Prayer cannot make you successful. You still have to take the actions to do that on your own.

Exactly. You’re right. Thanks for your suggestions.

Archived