Fiverr Community Forum

Yahoo :) Today i become level 2 seller in 2 months!

Hi, Everyone

I joined fiverr 25 june Now today i have achieved my level 2 seller badge. Thats reward of my hard work. I did my best and put my everything in my work. Thats why i achieved in two months. So far i have completed 75 orders and got 73 reviews with 5 stars feedback and 2 are unrated.100 % percent rating. 1 order is canceled so far.

I hope this helps other sellers to motivate and do hard work . Thank you fiverr and this beautiful community :slight_smile:

Congrats! That’s very well and I am very very happy. Maybe you can come Back with your tips for those who are new here. :smiley:

Congrats!

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Sure i will share tips :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile:

That is crazy! What is your secret??? I’ve been on here for more than 6 months and just got my first sale!

Congrats @mother_designer … waiting for the tips B-)

Just be patient ! and use buyer request daily. It is the only way to get sales.

Thank you.

Wow! That’s really awesome! I’ve been here for a few months and just achieved level 1 seller. I’ll be waiting for your tips :smiley:

Also I now (after less than four months :)) I got the badge 2nd level.
Thanks to my hard work and a Big THANK YOU to Fiverr :slight_smile:
A big good luck to all !!

Congrats! I’ve been on Fiverr for a year but took a months-long hiatus and am just a few gigs away from hitting enough for level 2.

Thank you. Good Luck !

Welcome to the club! Now let’s wait for a Level 3 rank, or even better, a Top Rated one :slight_smile:

Agreed! I don’t have as many sales as you (yet!) but I’ve had some great experiences with Buyer’s Requests.

Congratx :slight_smile: I’m a new seller i hope i’ll get this too, like you :slight_smile:

That’s amazing. I can’t even think about levelling up all the way to level 2 in just 2 months! I’ve been on here for five days now and I haven’t had my first sale yet, but I’m positive and patient, I’d be happy even if I had 50% of the success you did!

COngrats :smiley: Gotta feel good right ?

1 Like

Thank you

Thank you :slight_smile: I hope you will !