Yahoooo :) i reached 500 review today

bia4online

so finally after 1 and half year i reached 500 review today .no doubt fiver is a great platform for all new as skilled person i find fiver through a FB ad i create account and start working as a hobby seriously i am not working anywhere as a frelancer but i really like fiver with such a great opportunity . i suggest new buyers offer something different from other not try to copy paste other gig 🙂

so finally after 1 and half year i reached 500 review today .no doubt fiver is a great platform for all new as skilled person i find fiver through a FB ad i create account and start working as a hobby seriously i am not working anywhere as a frelancer but i really like fiver with such a great opportunity . i suggest new buyers offer something different from other not try to copy paste other gig 🙂

so finally after 1 and half year i reached 500 review today

That’s awesome 🙂 Congratulations, Dearie!

💡 All the best!

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed my two first gigs over the weekend (I ghostwrite) and I haven’t heard back from the clients yet. I’m super excited to hear they liked that I wrote! But then suddenly become incredibly nervous that they hated and are trying to think up of a way to tell me it’s awful without “hurting my feelings.” 😦

• 2 weeks later...

Archived