Fiverr Community Forum

Yahooooooooooo! I have achieved LEVEL 1 SELLER BADGE!

Hello there,

I am feeling so much happy right now :grinning: as I have given the Level 1 seller Badge just before some time. Although I have gained the Badge after 5 months, I am happy at all. I don’t know how long I will continue to work on Fiverr as my graduation is at the end. I have to study hard to manage a respectful job in Bangladesh. But I want to carry on my career on Fiverr. I am not only here to earn money but to make a good relationship with different kinds of people around the globe. I want to thank omnipotent God for his assistance to clear my all the hurdles in becoming successful. :heart_eyes:

I haven’t experienced a bad buyer yet. I have met some awesome buyer here. They all were so helpful to me so much. I really love them and will devote myself for their any need.

Lastly, I wanna thank @msrsuvo as without his direct guidelines, I do believe I won’t be able to make my sales or become a Level 1 seller. Thanks a lot @msrsuvo for your continuous support till now. Much grateful to you. I would like to give thanks to all the members of Fiverr Forum as their post showed me how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Thanks a lot all.

Kind Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

9 Likes

congratulation brother @minahmmas , keep it up :innocent:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you so much @atikul1 for your good wish :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow! What a colorful "CONGRATULATIONS!"
Thanks @thecreativeguys, for your wish. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulation. go ahead bro…

1 Like

Well done @minahmmas - well deserved! :sparkler:

2 Likes

Thanks @habib_apple for your wish. :heart_eyes:

Best of luck for you.

1 Like

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Thank you so much the helping hand at every stages @offlinehelpers :wink: :wink:

1 Like

You’re very welcome - good luck for the future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t want to get more orders daily! I want 2/day as I scare to get more orders thinking of handling them successfully. Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Please pray so that I can get 1 or 2 highest per day! HAHA @offlinehelpers

2 Likes

@minahmmas congratulations wish you goodluck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @cldisplay_seo, sis. Respect from BANGLADESH. :heart_eyes:

Well Done :grin:

Next goal… LEVEL 2… Good luck and keep working hard!

1 Like

Congratulation brother! I know that you deserved more than it. Wish you all the best. I know you will do better in fiverr.
I am always with you. You are one of my best friends! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much @photoswatch :heart_eyes:

I don’t know how to express my gratitude towards you. Hats off bro. Love you. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

#@minahmmas Way to go!

Now enjoy a snow cone. :shaved_ice:

Once you hit lvl2… I’ll give ya something sweet & yummy. :wink:

3 Likes

Ummmm, so yummy @nicavoice.
I wish I could get a cone from you in reall :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Aw, that’s cute! But, I think you’d just stare and then your cone would melt away. :wink:

The perfect thirst-quenching treats for the summer, aye. :sunny:

1 Like