Yahooooooooooo! I have achieved LEVEL 1 SELLER BADGE!

minahmmas

Hello there,

I am feeling so much happy right now 😀 as I have given the Level 1 seller Badge just before some time. Although I have gained the Badge after 5 months, I am happy at all. I don’t know how long I will continue to work on Fiverr as my graduation is at the end. I have to study hard to manage a respectful job in Bangladesh. But I want to carry on my career on Fiverr. I am not only here to earn money but to make a good relationship with different kinds of people around the globe. I want to thank omnipotent God for his assistance to clear my all the hurdles in becoming successful. 😍

I haven’t experienced a bad buyer yet. I have met some awesome buyer here. They all were so helpful to me so much. I really love them and will devote myself for their any need.

Lastly, I wanna thank @msrsuvo as without his direct guidelines, I do believe I won’t be able to make my sales or become a Level 1 seller. Thanks a lot @msrsuvo for your continuous support till now. Much grateful to you. I would like to give thanks to all the members of Fiverr Forum as their post showed me how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. Thanks a lot all.

Kind Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

Congratulation brother! I know that you deserved more than it. Wish you all the best. I know you will do better in fiverr.

I am always with you. You are one of my best friends! 😍

I don’t know how to express my gratitude towards you. Hats off bro. Love you. 😍

Archived