Fiverr Forum

Yay! First order completed

It took almost 20 days to finally get my first order. I constantly applied to buyers request but this one came by itself. So glad to have one complete order in kitty.

Hope to get more soon. :smiley:

Congrats!!! Keep up the good work and provide more value to the client. And for sure client will be back to you again … :slight_smile:

That’s great Congratulation on your first success Keep it up…:+1:

Thanks a lot for all the appreciation.

Order got completed automatically and haven’t really heard back from the client. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Should I follow up for the rating? Just confused.

Hi,

Congratulations on successfully completing your first order! :confetti_ball: :tada:

No, you don’t really have to do anything. There are many buyers who go into radio silence once the order is placed. It is A-OK. Once you’ve successfully delivered the order, your job’s done. It is up to the buyer now if they wanna post a review.

Some buyers might not even post a review. But, there’s not really much we can do about it. Fiverr reminds the buyer twice to post a review. Despite that, if a buyer doesn’t post one, it probably means that they don’t really wanna do it. Unfortunately, we can’t force them to do so. There are some buyers who even post a review one week after order completion.

If I were you, I’d just leave it as is and just focus on getting my next order. :pineapple:

Sometimes client can be busy or may be on a vacation. Sometimes new clients don’t even know that order will be completed in 3 days after delevering. So just leave him/ her a message that, work is done and order is complited automaticaly by fiverr. If you need any modification , feel free to contact me.

And don’t ask for a review. It’s against fiverr rules.

Yes, I guess this is making sense.

I should not act desperate rather concentrate on doing good work. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciate. :smiley:

Really! Thanks for highlighting this point. I think this must be a very common mistake by the newbies like me.

@ Swati2207
Congratulations to you

Congratulations :slight_smile: