Yep, messed up big time

ssj1236

I don’t know what I was thinking but I decided to go ahead and add an FAQ to my best selling gig.

So, turns out that adding FAQ’s and Images also removes your gig from search. Every time this has happened that gig has either died or simply gotten lost in search hell.

This is definitely not a good day for me. Anyone know how long gigs take to review nowadays and whether they actually comeback?

I’ve never understood that concept of tweaking getting a gig removed from the search results. Maybe a little further down maybe, but never pulled completely. This is something I’ve yet (and hope) never to experience. Hope it comes back soon for you. Hate to hear about the difficulty.

I’ve never understood that concept of tweaking getting a gig removed from the search results. Maybe a little further down maybe, but never pulled completely. This is something I’ve yet (and hope) never to experience. Hope it comes back soon for you. Hate to hear about the difficulty.

I just don’t get it. How does adding an FAQ remove a gig from search. What’s the point? I’ll contact customer support after waiting 24 hours but anxiety is probably gonna drive me nuts by then.

I just don’t get it. How does adding an FAQ remove a gig from search. What’s the point? I’ll contact customer support after waiting 24 hours but anxiety is probably gonna drive me nuts by then.

anxiety is probably gonna drive me nuts by then.

Thought you were going to spend the weekend relaxing? It takes a good couple of days for gigs to pop up again in the search after editing - I wouldn’t ask CS until Monday to be honest if it hasn’t reappeared.

anxiety is probably gonna drive me nuts by then.

Thought you were going to spend the weekend relaxing? It takes a good couple of days for gigs to pop up again in the search after editing - I wouldn’t ask CS until Monday to be honest if it hasn’t reappeared.

Well the relaxing weekend isn’t going to be happening anymore.

I wouldn’t ask CS until Monday

Isn’t that a bit too long? Wasn’t the review period 24 hours a year back?

How does adding an FAQ remove a gig from search.

That does not happen to me. It might be due to using the word Amazon in your gig.

How does adding an FAQ remove a gig from search.

That does not happen to me. It might be due to using the word Amazon in your gig.

That’s not the reason. There’s a whole seperate category for this kinda stuff. Just run a quick serach.

I’ve seen others report this but I must be lucky, my gigs don’t get removed. There used to be a slight lag but that stopped.

Yeah, it’s just downright weird at this point. Either way, I’m gonna wait a day or two but I’ll be Damned if I let this gig die because of this.

I don’t think that happens…not for me at least. I changed my prices, FAQs and description several times lately but nothing went wrong with gig position. Few months back my gig vanished from gig listings for a few hours…but it automatically appeared. Not sure how that works.

I’m not sure it is the FAQ per say. I think any change made to a gig and once saved it goes to back of the line. Why? My guess is for CS review. But the question is, once it is reviewed do you get your ranking back? If things change for you, let us know.

I’m not sure it is the FAQ per say. I think any change made to a gig and once saved it goes to back of the line. Why? My guess is for CS review. But the question is, once it is reviewed do you get your ranking back? If things change for you, let us know.

Once mine was reviewed it was back on the first page. 💫

Archived