Yes, My first BIG order! What's your largest order?

jetfumes

80$ for me 🙂 I had to draw all the kids from a classroom. It was a nice project. Congrats fro your 300$ order. This is the beauty of Fiverr you know, some of my friends would tell me: “why are you on fiverr? why do you spend your time for only 5$?” I try to say to them, well you know, sometimes I have orders for more than just 5$ but they don’t understand 🙂

my biggest order which i delivered yesterday was $60, im currently working on a $130 making 3D animation tutorial video for a watch company.

Another order I would normally charge about $200+ for im doing for free for a repeat buyer who has consistantly bought my gigs and supported me. She had a big seminar she wanted recorded but the videographer was terrible, showed up late and didn’t get the right shots. So im working on a educational, promotional, testimonial and advertisement video for her to get her business up and going. We’ve become good friends via fiverr.

my biggest order which i delivered yesterday was $60, im currently working on a $130 making 3D animation tutorial video for a watch company.

Another order I would normally charge about $200+ for im doing for free for a repeat buyer who has consistantly bought my gigs and supported me. She had a big seminar she wanted recorded but the videographer was terrible, showed up late and didn’t get the right shots. So im working on a educational, promotional, testimonial and advertisement video for her to get her business up and going. We’ve become good friends via fiverr.

Archived