Yesterday I will create a new gig But facing some problem?

photoeditshop64

First off, you are one of about 250,000 freelancers on Fiverr providing the same service.

You need to make your service stand out so that the other 249,999 don’t get noticed.

Sadly, with such things in your Gig as “unlimited revisions for FREE,” “100% customer satisfaction,” and “1-day delivery” your Gig sounds spammy and falls somewhere in the middle of the pool that holds the other 249,999 Sellers providing photo editing service.

I suggest you look at some of your competitors and come up with something different.

Do you have other skills you can promote?

Good luck.

First off, you are one of about 250,000 freelancers on Fiverr providing the same service.

You need to make your service stand out so that the other 249,999 don’t get noticed.

Sadly, with such things in your Gig as “unlimited revisions for FREE,” “100% customer satisfaction,” and “1-day delivery” your Gig sounds spammy and falls somewhere in the middle of the pool that holds the other 249,999 Sellers providing photo editing service.

I suggest you look at some of your competitors and come up with something different.

Do you have other skills you can promote?

Good luck.

@looseink

Thank you for your good suggested.

I will try to obey your suggested

Archived