Fiverr Community Forum

Yet Another New Artist!

Hello! (●Ó ᵕ Ò●) ノ
I’m Foxu and I decided to try dipping my toe into Fiverr’s art community recently to help me out just a little bit while I work on my Dental Hygienist degree. I’m really excited to start!

12 Likes

Welcome! Fiverr makes for a fun side project for sure! Hope you have an awesome time working on all your art fun

Are u like a musician?

Welcome to the Community.

You will do great if you are a professional and communicate with your wonderful buyers!

Welcome to Fiverr family

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Welcome to fiverr family

Wecome to forum woofoxu! I wish you the best of luck on your degree!

Welcome to the forum… Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome! To Fiverr and to the forum!

Please be sure to read the following topic: Forum Rules + Do’s and Dont’s

Also, take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information, and please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page.

1 Like

welcome and have fun! Best wishes to you!

Congratulations , good luck .

Hello there @woofoxu. You did well to dip your toe here on Fiverr. I just dipped all my toes here too and glad I did. :rofl::joy: Welcome to the big happy family. :rofl:

It is a great way to combine your passion with your studies… I wish you all the best on your studies and may your Gigs bring you some extra cash!! Good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

3 Likes

It was a very short toe dip. She no longer has a profile!

3 Likes

Muahahahaha that was a world record… and probably the quickest toe dip EVER!! :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

This is why we tell you to stay in the cupboard. Your face scares off the newbies. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

No, come on, we have to be mindful of off-topic. Let’s focus!!

2 Likes

Wonder if she ever made a penny :thinking::smiley::crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

This is what in Spanish is called “Debut y Despedida” (debut and farewell). :flushed: :woozy_face:

I guess I wasn’t fast enough advising the OP to read Fiverr’s TOS. :grimacing:

Oh well, at least I did try… :roll_eyes: :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hahaaha Maita :hugs: Here dip was faster than you this time! :rofl::joy:

2 Likes