Yet to be promoted

lukeman2018

Hello lukeman2018 ,

These are the requirements that you need to reach seller level 1:

1. Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr

2. Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)

3. Earn at least $400

4. Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days

5. 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days

6. 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days

7. 90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days

8. Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Make sure that you have fulfilled each and every one of the 8 requirements listed above.

Also, the monthly evaluation for seller levels takes place around 14th-16th of EVERY month. So, if you completed all the requirements only after the re-evaluation that had already taken place on the 15th of July, then you will be considered for level 1 the next time the re-evaluation takes place (around the 15th of August), PROVIDED you still fulfill all the above requirements even during the next re-evaluation

However, if you think you had already fulfilled all the requirements for the re-evaluation that had happened this month, and yet, you didn’t get to seller level 1, you should probably contact CS and let them know. They can help you out!

I hope that helped.

Hello lukeman2018 ,

These are the requirements that you need to reach seller level 1:

1. Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr

2. Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)

3. Earn at least $400

4. Maintain a 4.8 star rating over the course of 60 days

5. 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days

6. 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days

7. 90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days

8. Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days

Make sure that you have fulfilled each and every one of the 8 requirements listed above.

Also, the monthly evaluation for seller levels takes place around 14th-16th of EVERY month. So, if you completed all the requirements only after the re-evaluation that had already taken place on the 15th of July, then you will be considered for level 1 the next time the re-evaluation takes place (around the 15th of August), PROVIDED you still fulfill all the above requirements even during the next re-evaluation

However, if you think you had already fulfilled all the requirements for the re-evaluation that had happened this month, and yet, you didn’t get to seller level 1, you should probably contact CS and let them know. They can help you out!

I hope that helped.

Well i just completed the requirement

I guess i have to wait till the nextevaluation date

Thank you

Archived