Yk4five : I will write a 500 words blog, article or website content for $5 on

https://www.fiverr.com/yk4five/write-500-webcontents-blog-words

I love writing, reading, and Blogging with more than 6 years of experience in online marketing expert specializing in: Content Writing Blog writing, Article Writing, Website content, SEO, EBook Writer. I will provide you 100% Plagiarism free and Original content with proof.

nice content appreciable

I just reported your spam message. Stop spamming other peoples inboxes!

You did it again. I told you to never ever message me again. Now the trust and safety team is checking you out.

Is calling somebody that word really necessary? It’s a pretty childish thing to call a person, and is quite offensive to those who might actually be mentally challenged.

I’m pretty sure this is a heat of the moment issue. Best just let it go as we all know this term wasn’t meant in any kind of offensive context.

Due to this spammers the response rates of people who receive their spam is going down the tubes. Therefore I show as little respect for them as they show for my effing inbox. And when I loose my patience with them I switch into Joe Pesci mode and they can be glad that I’m not somewhere near them with a effing clamp.