Yo, I'm a new member from Tatarstan (◍ • ᴗ • ◍) ❤

monkeylsha

Hello! I’ve heard about Fiverr from friends for a long time.

But I was afraid to start working as a freelancer. I live in the small town of Naberezhnye Chelny. The main job here is a factory. And, unfortunately, working on the Internet seems to everyone here unreliable and unenlightened.

Today I studied how Fiverr works from morning to evening. And I created my first tag!!!
I am delighted! ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ I want to get better, I think I can get this new experience on this freelance platform.

I saw that beginners can be given advice. Could you share your experience?
I opened a tag by illustration and want to quickly open a tag by logos.

What can help me get my first orders?

“Zur rurhmәt” in advance! (Thank you so much)

WELCOme first of all you have to be patient for an order . because it takes time to get an order for newbie . and you can check another competitor gig who works well .then you can get a huge idea.

thanks

Ok, I’ll keep that in mind 🙂

Thanks for the advice!

Hi dear ! Welcome to your new journey… :fist_left:

I am also newbie in this platform. i wish i hope we will go so far and will enjoy this beautiful journey by perform our creative design…

Don’t forget to wish me good luck…

Thankyou a very much , stay safe stay well.

My best advice is to listen to a podcast called FIVERRCAST. Just search it from wherever you listen to your podcasts. It’s an incredible resource, even for a Top Rated Seller! I still haven’t even listened to all of the episodes yet. There is one about Fiverrs SEO and the Fiverr SEO rep tells you what to do!

It took about 6 months before I started to get business. You will get a little bump from Fiverr in the beginning. They will show your gig in the front pages for a few weeks so you better be ready to serve those buyers when that happens! You need to get some good reviews so you can start to climb the ranks!

Welcome from your part of the world!

My best advice is to listen to a podcast called FIVERRCAST. Just search it from wherever you listen to your podcasts. It’s an incredible resource, even for a Top Rated Seller! I still haven’t even listened to all of the episodes yet. There is one about Fiverrs SEO and the Fiverr SEO rep tells you what to do!

It took about 6 months before I started to get business. You will get a little bump from Fiverr in the beginning. They will show your gig in the front pages for a few weeks so you better be ready to serve those buyers when that happens! You need to get some good reviews so you can start to climb the ranks!

Hi! Absolutely right and thankyou a very very much for your valuable advise for me because i am also a newbie in Fiverr.

Thanks again, best of luck.

Thanks for your suggestion. Sounds interesting.😀

Hello! I’ve heard about Fiverr from friends for a long time.

But I was afraid to start working as a freelancer. I live in the small town of Naberezhnye Chelny. The main job here is a factory. And, unfortunately, working on the Internet seems to everyone here unreliable and unenlightened.

Today I studied how Fiverr works from morning to evening. And I created my first tag!!!

I am delighted! ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ I want to get better, I think I can get this new experience on this freelance platform.

I saw that beginners can be given advice. Could you share your experience?

I opened a tag by illustration and want to quickly open a tag by logos.

What can help me get my first orders?

“Zur rurhmәt” in advance! (Thank you so much)

I saw that beginners can be given advice.

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you for sharing this information 💓

Archived