Fiverr Forum

You can earn $2000 a month by a simple and unbelievable trick :)

Can we earn this much amount of money without any effort. if yes then please share your secret …
comment please … ??

You can earn a lot more than this. Put in the work every day for many years making your clients happy—that is the simple and unbelievable trick. Now you know.

Without any effort? Nope.

yes you are right, but how i don’t get too much client or order :frowning:

Ha ha ha, how funny ! liked this trick

ha ha ha thanks!! but i want to be a rich guy within night :frowning:

My first year I got few orders. First few months about 5 a month only. First year very little $. It took me a long time.

That’s not going to happen. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. You will have to work hard for your success – it might even take a few months to gain solid, consist orders. Success will not come to you overnight.

Not possible. Your title is also rather annoying clickbait in my own opinion. Sorry, but that’s how I feel about it.

yes you are right but how to promote my gig any suggestions ?

sorry :frowning: any suggestions ?

I, and many other successful sellers have already shared dozens of great ideas on the forum – particularly in the Tips for Sellers forum. Please take the time to read those great tips on your own.

Most of us veteran sellers get tired of writing the same thing over and over for new sellers that aren’t willing to take the time to read the great tips and ideas that are already out there for anyone to read. :wink:

You are amazing guy thanks :slight_smile:

You can only get rich overnight by robbing a bank or doing something silly which i don’t advice you too. Take it one day at a time. Just as @misscrystal as used herself as a living testimony to how she rose from 5 orders a month to countless orders a month now :slight_smile: that should be enough to stir up your inner-self that you also can make it. Good luck

Wow that title was misleading lol.

lol how ??