You can edit Fiverr's Quick Reponses

fastcopywriter

Fiverr wrote some awesome quick responses for us. What I like the most is that the { }writes the name of the buyer, which builds sympathy.

However, if you want to add things like “please remember this is a subjective gig” or “If you like my work, tips are appreciated” you can use the “edit” button. Or you can click “duplicate” and edit the duplicate.

Well, this is how I edited Fiverr’s delivery response:

"Hi {name},

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again and have a great day! 🙂
fastcopywriter

P.S. If you’re not happy with my work, you can click “Resolve Now” on the right and start the refund process."

This is my other response:

==================
Hi!

The attached word document has what I did. Please remember this is a subjective gig.

If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review.
If you really like my work, tips are always welcome. 🙂

Thanks for your order!

Simon

P.S. If you’re not happy with my work, you can click “Resolve Now” on the right and start the refund process.

==================

What do you think?

I have no idea, I know the 2nd response is more likely to lead to tips, but perhaps I’m putting myself down by saying “if you really like my work.” Maybe I should just say: “If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review. Tips are also appreciated.”

This is why I hate writing for myself. LOL

Nice responses :D…liking both #1 & #2

For #1 - maybe have “fastcopywriter” capitalized “Fastcopywriter”?
Definitely an interesting technique to include “the Resolve Now” refund process, I think that works to your advantage!

For #2 - maybe also add the “Hi {name}” or “Hey {name}” etc.?

-maybe add “…word document (.doc) has my completed work!”…

-maybe add your name like this >

Simon,
Fastcopywriter

–or add "if you enjoyed my services, please give me a 5-star review."
and just "tips are always appreciated. 😃 "?

How does that sound? Looks good either way, thanks for the help!

*Plus, you can always do a “Split-Test for a few orders” to see if a different response, has more of an effect than other other!

Good point, in marketing we often capitalize websites: WhateverWorks.com because they’re easier to remember that way.

It’s hard to split tests for me, I rarely see any correlations. Although today a buyer who spent $10 ended up giving me a $15 tip. I think it’s because he likes the work and I did deliver in 24 hours instead of 3 days.

Some buyers are never happy, and they can always request a revision instead of going to “resolve now.” I just don’t like wasting time, I would rather watch TV than work twice or thrice on the same order. One of the reasons I like Fiverr is I don’t have to suffer fools if I don’t want to. When you work at an advertising agency, you might have to revise your headlines 3 or 4 times, or you might have to keep rewriting that stupid radio commercial until your creative director likes it. On Fiverr, you don’t have to do that.

However, if a buyer gives me clear instructions to revise, chances are I will make that revisions. But those jerks that tell you "I don’t like it’ are promptly refunded.

P.S. I prefer to buyers to initiate the refund, that also saves me time.

Archived