Fiverr Forum

You can edit Fiverr's Quick Reponses

Fiverr wrote some awesome quick responses for us. What I like the most is that the { }writes the name of the buyer, which builds sympathy.

However, if you want to add things like “please remember this is a subjective gig” or “If you like my work, tips are appreciated” you can use the “edit” button. Or you can click “duplicate” and edit the duplicate.

I didn’t even realize that we could do those things.
Thanks.

Thank you so much

Glad to help, I found out by accident. :slight_smile:

Thanks for great tips.

Great tip. Will have a look at it.

Thank you So much @fastcopywriter :slight_smile:

Great tip.
Thank you!

Nice tip and thumbs up to fiverr!

Please how can I edit a message I sent to a client?

You’re welcome @alizatouch :wink:

It’s just like e-mail, once you send it is sent, can’t undo it. You can only send another message, maybe apologize to your client or clarify what you wrote.

Nice tip, this definitely helps and great move by the Fiverr Team by adding these “Quick Responses” and “Emoticons”! Do you have any ‘favorite responses’ or something everyone should use?

Well, this is how I edited Fiverr’s delivery response:

"Hi {name},

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems, please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again and have a great day! :slight_smile:
fastcopywriter

P.S. If you’re not happy with my work, you can click “Resolve Now” on the right and start the refund process."

This is my other response:

==================
Hi!

The attached word document has what I did. Please remember this is a subjective gig.

If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review.
If you really like my work, tips are always welcome. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your order!

Simon

P.S. If you’re not happy with my work, you can click “Resolve Now” on the right and start the refund process.

==================

What do you think?

I have no idea, I know the 2nd response is more likely to lead to tips, but perhaps I’m putting myself down by saying “if you really like my work.” Maybe I should just say: “If you like my work, please give me a 5-star review. Tips are also appreciated.”

This is why I hate writing for myself. LOL

Wow that’s amazing I’m using this but i couldn’t realize that we can do that either
Thanks for this

Nice responses :D…liking both #1 & #2

For #1 - maybe have “fastcopywriter” capitalized “Fastcopywriter”?
Definitely an interesting technique to include “the Resolve Now” refund process, I think that works to your advantage!

For #2 - maybe also add the “Hi {name}” or “Hey {name}” etc.?

-maybe add “…word document (.doc) has my completed work!”…

-maybe add your name like this >

Simon,
Fastcopywriter

–or add "if you enjoyed my services, please give me a 5-star review."
and just "tips are always appreciated. :smiley: "?

How does that sound? Looks good either way, thanks for the help!

*Plus, you can always do a “Split-Test for a few orders” to see if a different response, has more of an effect than other other!

Great tips
Thanks sir

Good point, in marketing we often capitalize websites: WhateverWorks.com because they’re easier to remember that way.

It’s hard to split tests for me, I rarely see any correlations. Although today a buyer who spent $10 ended up giving me a $15 tip. I think it’s because he likes the work and I did deliver in 24 hours instead of 3 days.

*If delivery = 1 not 3, tip = +15? lol…nice!

{username} adds the username of the buyer automatically!