Fiverr Forum

You Can Lost Levels If Buyers Order your GIG in Mistake and Fiverr Support will do nothing for you!

THE BIGGEST Problem existed on Fiverr is when someone order your GIG and then post update to cancel the order as the buyer was not intend to order my GIG or He/She order by Mistake.

So this just ruined me and i lost my LEVELS now for the excessive mutual cancellation.

I have completed 235 orders and canceled 33 (all of them were mutual cancellations) and among them 90% are those which ORDERED BY MISTAKE!!!

On top of that Fiverr support is not co-operating so far on this matter.

They Just said Leveling is automatic system. So i should start from scratch again.

Ordering my GIG by mistake while all the GIG descriptions are Clear as Crystal yet i get punished by Fiverr System.

Really Really Disappointed!

HOW LONG FIVERR SELLERS HAVE TO SUFFER THIS PROBLEM ???

1 Like

wow, really? “fragglesrock” for s u c k ? Since when is s u c k a bad word? as in “we’re just supposed to S U C K it up?”

Hi bitbyteworld,

I’ve had a pretty good start on Fiverr, however I do believe that Fiverr needs to protect their sellers a little more. It’s ridiculous how easily a seller can be stripped of their Level accomplishments, or even banned even if it wasn’t their fault. Then you have those dirty buyers who will by your gig, and try to resell it 100 times the original price! Bottom line, it’s very easy to become a slave to your gigs/buyers, and there are times where I often ask myself if this is even worth it? There are alot of nasty buyers who just DEMAND, very unpleasant, but as sellers, we’re just supposed to suck it up? Don’t forget, you’re only profiting $4! As I’m viewing through the threads in this forum, I can’t help but wonder who are these same people that are so quick to defend and angrily fire back at someone’s right of opinion. To all those who love Fiverr, great! If you don’t love Fiverr, great! All I know is I will be taking a break from Fiverr for a little while… Toodles :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow, really? “fragglesrock” for s u c k ? Since when is s u c k a bad word? as in “we’re just supposed to S U C K it up?”

1 Like

Hi bitbyteworld,

I’ve had a pretty good start on Fiverr, however I do believe that Fiverr needs to protect their sellers a little more. It’s ridiculous how easily a seller can be stripped of their Level accomplishments, or even banned even if it wasn’t their fault. Then you have those dirty buyers who will by your gig, and try to resell it 100 times the original price! Bottom line, it’s very easy to become a slave to your gigs/buyers, and there are times where I often ask myself if this is even worth it? There are alot of nasty buyers who just DEMAND, very unpleasant, but as sellers, we’re just supposed to suck it up? Don’t forget, you’re only profiting $4! As I’m viewing through the threads in this forum, I can’t help but wonder who are these same people that are so quick to defend and angrily fire back at someone’s right of opinion. To all those who love Fiverr, great! If you don’t love Fiverr, great! All I know is I will be taking a break from Fiverr for a little while… Toodles :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi bitbyteworld,

1 Like

1 Like

Hi bitbyteworld,

1 Like

1 Like

Hi bitbyteworld,

1 Like

After contacting Fiverr Customer Support, conclusion is: any buyer can ruin your fiverr life and support will do nothing!

I have lots of orders which were mistakenly ordered by buyers and fiverr support just do not want to review those orders!!!

1 Like

I asked Customer support to review my those orders which are placed as a mistake from buyers. But fiverr support straight forward deny to review them and keep me on LEVEL ZERO and cannot help me in this matter.

YES, THEY JUST SAID IT STRAIGHT FORWARD.!!!

SEE ATTACHED…

HOW ANY SELLERS Feel Protected on Fiverr ???

1 Like

So to sum-up things here is the squeeze version of reality on Fiverr.

If you get orders from any buyer and then they cancel it by saying “sorry i did not want to place the order, please cancel it” or something similar… Then you will not only lost LEVELS but on TOP of that FIVERR SUPPORT will d nothing for you.

They will NOT manually review those orders.

They will just consider them as MUTUAL CANCELLATION and not as BUYER FAULT.

They will PUNISH SELELRS knowing that this isn’t seller’s fault.

So you GET Lots of Mutual Cancellations for NO REASON and because FIVERR DOES not have a proper protection system in place for sellers, you have to punished for no reason.

1 Like

Fiverr CS is one of the best support I’ve ever seen. Lately we get much quicker response(I got a reply from them within 10 minutes today). I got proper support and it is genuine without any partiality to buyer or seller.

I dont know how did you get so many orders made mistakenly. Since I joined Fiverr for about 6 months I haven’t got a single order which came by mistake.

1 Like

I have 20+ orders cancelled in which buyers give these reasons to cancel:

– i order by mistake

– I did not mean to order this. Sorry.

– did not see delivery time, i cannot wait such long

– did not read gig description properly, sorry my bad!

– change my mind, do not need this service anymore, sorry

– you are offering less then what other fiver sellers offer, don’t want to continue

So where is MY FAULT as being SELLER here?

Yet i am being PUNISHED by fiverr system. And fiverr Support reject to review those orders manually.

Clearly they do not wanted to sort this issue.

1 Like

I am in the same situation. Lost my level 2 badge due to mutual cancellation; the buyer said he was sorry, he ordered by mistake. The same thing had happened a month ago and fiverr CS said they could not help. So, I am not going to waste my time contacting them; hopefully, soon I will get to level 2.

1 Like

Reply to @gudwriter:

Exactly, this mutual cancellation by buyers mistake is insane which counts toward seller as negative to their levels.

THey said they will ask their development team to consider this to be changed, so i guess this is not being changed in FIVERR v2 yet. or maybe a TRS can better answer this if Fiverr has resolved this LOOPHOLE in V2 or not.

1 Like

I am worried now… This is totally unfair with Sellers!

I have 15 canceled orders and 14 of them are because of Buyers ordered them by mistake or changed their mind after ordering it.

This is some serious matter for Sellers no one would ever want to downgrade their level because of mutual cancellations. I kindly Request Fiverr Team to please review this matter for “BitbyteWorld” or any other seller who is suffering because of Seller…

And Kindly change this automatic system this is just not right.

1 Like

Reply to @otallu:

Well its just a LOOPHOLE in fiverr system. Fiverr support admits its their system fault. But i don’t know when they will be going to FIX this thing.

I heard in V2 of fiverr, this issue is not addressed so far.

1 Like