You cannot write Papaya in message box. lol!

shanshanksharma1

I wonder if not everyone should start to add 1 sentence about papayas to all their messages. We could give a big boost to the employment rate for CS staff in fiverr cities…

Yes, I read it’s a payment provider, but there must be a better way to deal with papaya anxiety than that.
It’s no good feeling to have to censor one’s own messages when simply talking as one does, with absolutely no harm to fiverr on one’s mind.
I also don’t think that many people as fiverr thinks even would want to give their personal contact and finance info to every other Internet stranger. I’m quite happy with not having to give that to everyone buying a 5$ gig from me.

I’m really bummed out, I was planning to sell papayas and even draw papayas for $5 on Fiverr

I love papayas ( they are pricey in Tokyo), if you were selling them for $5, I’d gladly order from you! I hope you do international shipping! 😆

Joke aside…I guess you get flagged if p and a and y are in the same word.

What other words are like that…?

Are there any???

I wonder if not everyone should start to add 1 sentence about papayas to all their messages. We could give a big boost to the employment rate for CS staff in fiverr cities…

Yes, I read it’s a payment provider, but there must be a better way to deal with papaya anxiety than that.

It’s no good feeling to have to censor one’s own messages when simply talking as one does, with absolutely no harm to fiverr on one’s mind.

I also don’t think that many people as fiverr thinks even would want to give their personal contact and finance info to every other Internet stranger. I’m quite happy with not having to give that to everyone buying a 5$ gig from me.

There is a better way. It’s called a Regular Expression.

it isnt for papay.eu

The triggler is for simple basic terms such as money, pay, email.

Try typing this word (not a real word):
impayed

It gets flagged immediately after typing the y.

Their point is simple:
Do not talk about payments before taking the order. (Your price is already listed, so the only thing you can talk further is the COST for any custom offer)

I love papayas ( they are pricey in Tokyo), if you were selling them for $5, I’d gladly order from you! I hope you do international shipping! 😆

Joke aside…I guess you get flagged if p and a and y are in the same word.

What other words are like that…?

Are there any???

List all words that contain pay

79 words found.

:rolling_eyes:

won’t paste the actual list, but there are quite a few and that thing ignored my spaces between the letters so that’s even only those that directly contain ‘pay’

Here`s a method, I use in such cases-

(I am removing the method to avoid misuse)

For “Papaya” write it as “Päpäyä”

Smooth as butter, I don´t even need word for that lol but as a translator, proofreader, writer etc. typing papaya päpäyä might lose you the job instead of your post being rerouted to T&S, not sure if that´s a good deal 😉

For “Papaya” write it as “Päpäyä”

Smooth as butter, I don´t even need word for that lol but as a translator, proofreader, writer etc. typing papaya päpäyä might lose you the job instead of your post being rerouted to T&S, not sure if that´s a good deal 😉

You break the ToS, you get banned! If you don’t you aren’t, pretty simple. However, I should delete that post as someone could use it in a wrong way. Btw, yeah that option isn’t for writers, but as a graphic designer I am good with that.

Archived