Fiverr Forum

You can't resist Yourself from Ordering.. 24 hrs delivery-Portrait art creation..not 1 or 2 but 5

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Your gig is about video review that you can use to promote others…

But what can i do with my gig…to promote others…?? Any ideas plz…

How about doing business portraits? For instance my pic is my business portrait. Maybe a gig where you use your style to make it like a painting.

Reply to @dins_cool: Nice! How cute is that little guy!

Reply to @lparziale: I can…but even then I will not get any orders ma’am…

Feeling very Worried…

Grab My Orders…buddies…

Reply to @lparziale: I have registered to pimp my gig…

I think the reason you didn’t get a single order is because there’s a top seller and a few more sellers offering the more or less same gig as you. Accept that top seller only offer one.But I think people will get the impression that offering 5 realistic portraits for $5 will be too good to be true. Also, you have no feedback on that gig. But then again don’t take it to heart because this is only my theory.

Reply to @drawforever: Nothing wrong in Commenting buddy…

But still I didn’t get much exposure that is the only reason I guess…

Reply to @dins_cool: Maybe you could try a different approach in portrait art creation. Different style than the top seller and make your images more appealing. Take this artist for example. http://lshgsk.deviantart.com/gallery/

He tried a different approach in creating his portraits. But I’m not asking you to do a full blown illustration like that for $5. Perhaps you could try giving your background a more striking but contrast coloring to make your portrait stand out more or create a border design of your own and reuse it again and again for your portrait image. This is only a suggestion. Also post a new gig offering the same thing which is portrait art so that your people will notice it more.Try experimenting and see if you manage to get any customers. Good luck.

Reply to @drawforever: Thank u…for the valuable advice mate…

Hope…