You don't have any Skills

You don’t have any Skills

That’s just Uncle Fiverr trying to tease you…

Worse would be:

You don’t have any Skills 👿

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY SKILLS

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY EDUCATION

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY CERTIFICATIONS

Fiverr needs some sensitivity training.

Fiverr needs some sensitivity training.

You’re just a miserable uneducated, unskilled person trying to get some bucks online from random people…😞

That hurts! 😜

Also, make it a multiple choice, for education and certifications, I want

YOU DON’T WANT EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO GOOGLE YOU AND FIND A WAY TO CONTACT YOU OFF-FIVERR BECAUSE YOU’RE PALLY WITH TOS AND A PRIVATE PERSON, GOOD ON YOU, WE LOVE YOU!

Or maybe they could do it like they did with the phone verification, the harsh way:

“You have 30 days remaining to acquire a skill and set it in your profile page.”

I mean, how hard can it be to list at least one skill? Add the “computer user” skill, which everyone has.

Heck, maybe Fiverr could even add it automatically since you’re using their site from a computer, hence you have the skill to use Fiverr 😃

Or maybe they could do it like they did with the phone verification, the harsh way:

“You have 30 days remaining to acquire a skill and set it in your profile page.”

I mean, how hard can it be to list at least one skill? Add the “computer user” skill, which everyone has.

Heck, maybe Fiverr could even add it automatically since you’re using their site from a computer, hence you have the skill to use Fiverr 😃

I dont see no point in listing any other skills than the skills you utilize in your fiverr gigs an most already have them listed in descriptions etc

Edit: Second thought, bad idea as the only thing im doing on fiverr is lurk around on the forums.

I dont see no point in listing any other skills than the skills you utilize in your fiverr gigs an most already have them listed in descriptions etc

Edit: Second thought, bad idea as the only thing im doing on fiverr is lurk around on the forums.

LOL same here 😃

Archived