Fiverr Forum

You have "n" unread messages in your inbox... but I don't!

Many times in the past it happened that I got “You have n unread messages in your inbox”, but unread messages were less than n; so I contacted Customer Support and they manually fixed this for me.

Now, after 4-5 times, considering also that CS is too busy in this period to manage this too, I decided to keep this wrong detail on my inbox.

Did you ever had this problem?

Were you able to solve it on your own?

Ya I also have same problem here It says 1 unread message but no new messages so I only check my inbox if new message number is greater than one. CS not responding now. Afraid about the site now will they close I don’t know, but so many bugs. It always shows 20 notifications and can’t close. Don’t increase the notification number when new notice came just show 20.

I’ve had the same issue for a few weeks now. I’ve just learned to ignore it. But it’s very annoying :frowning:

spooky947 said: Afraid about the site now will they close
Why should Fiverr close? It's the second post I read this... is there something you know that I don't?

Reply to @bachas85: yes, notifications are a mess, there’s no way to let them disappear without clicking several times and, sometimes, completely reloading the page :frowning:

This glitch seems to be pretty persistent.

I’m in the process of archiving my meassages. I’ll let you know if that sorts it out. I do have to say, (customer service, are you listening?) it would be awesome to have a means for dealing with messages in bulk. I’d love to archive a whole page of messges at once.

I have to say, I’m glad other people are annoyed by that persitent notfication. I always get a little excited and then I remeber there is no excited cutomer waiting on the other side.

Ya I also have same problem here It says 1 unread message but no new messages so I only check my inbox if new message number is greater than one. CS not responding now. Afraid about the site now will they close I don’t know, but so many bugs. It always shows 20 notifications and can’t close. Don’t increase the notification number when new notice came just show 20.

I’ve had the same issue for a few weeks now. I’ve just learned to ignore it. But it’s very annoying :frowning:

spooky947 said: Afraid about the site now will they close
Why should Fiverr close? It's the second post I read this... is there something you know that I don't?

Reply to @bachas85: yes, notifications are a mess, there’s no way to let them disappear without clicking several times and, sometimes, completely reloading the page :frowning:

This glitch seems to be pretty persistent.

I’m in the process of archiving my meassages. I’ll let you know if that sorts it out. I do have to say, (customer service, are you listening?) it would be awesome to have a means for dealing with messages in bulk. I’d love to archive a whole page of messges at once.

I have to say, I’m glad other people are annoyed by that persitent notfication. I always get a little excited and then I remeber there is no excited cutomer waiting on the other side.