Fiverr Forum

You must feel proud on your service 😊

You must feel proud on your service! :innocent: Why not! while you see a feedback like this! :star_struck:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/5EVjv
Attached your best feedback in comment section

3 Likes

Oh, is this a competition? :flushed:

Nice! :smiley:

One of my buyers said in his review: “I think it has been one of the best services I had in Fiverr.”, and another one said: “Wow, I wish I could give her 10 Stars”. :blush:

See? 10 stars is more than 6. I guess I won you! :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

hahha yeah
u r obviously right hahha

2 Likes

Cool :blush: but i am wondering :thinking: to see the screenshot of those review…! :crazy_face:

I think sooooooo…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t need to post a screeshot of my reviews, they are public since all of them are shown on our profiles. :roll_eyes:

If you want, just go see by yourself. Take your time and be sure to find them. :blush: :wink:

4 Likes

Hahaha @maitasun , he’s probably thinking now, NO WAY I got beaten by a girl. :partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations, @oliur76 and @maitasun :+1:

Come on. That’s such a sexist thing to say. I am sure you can do better than that. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly buddy! I am speechless :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks buddy, @hanshuber16

Oh wow. I have so many to choose from, but I have to pick my favorite there, these are the ones that make me smile:
Calling me a God. (the other time I was called a God, was 2 years ago, will not dig that deep lol)

1 Like

I guess you’re, in all right, the winner. No one above God, I suppose… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This one at least specified what this “God’s” ability is; VBA…
The other review that called me a God, was like a general GOD! :grin:

1 Like

I went that far… :grinning:

2 Likes

@ammarshrf, only this time you were just a minor God… “god” written in lowercase… :joy:

3 Likes

Still. A god :joy: 20 characters.

1 Like

No doubt, you’re the winner!!! :upside_down_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome job, and obviously well-deserved :smile: I do voice-overs and had a client say in a review this week that “there was something special about my voice” which was really touching for some reason! It was unique praise that I haven’t received before and I thought it was really sweet. I love my clients :cupid:

1 Like

Any advice for becoming a Fiverr God? :joy:

3 Likes

Create a script that saves someone’s life :genie:

2 Likes