You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

webguru1

Hello. I am facing this message “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” on the top of my buyers request window. and also all the offers are disable for me. what is this and how can I resolve this issue.

• 6 months later...
Guest magicalconcept

Hello. I am facing this message “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” i cant rquest buyers, how grow up it?

• 1 month later...
Guest ramjanulhaque

Hi there, please help me for solve this- “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” Whats i doing now…?

Your rating is incredibly low at 60%. When you are new, a 1 star rating is a possible death blow. You have to do everything in your power to get high ratings at first. You made your buyer so upset it looks like they preferred to let you keep the money so they could tell their bad experience.

If that happened to me so early, I would ask CS to please, please close the whole account and give me permission to make a new one.

As @theratypist said, you can recover. Yours is only a little under 90%. You can offer so much for $5 (temporarily) that buyers might risk it. Advertise on social media. If that isn’t enough, find some friends or family to practice on. If they aren’t on your IP, they can buy a gig and you need to really do the work very well.

You’ll have great portfolio material and they can give you honest reviews to bring you up. Note - I am not recommending that you pay people or get fake reviews.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest davidspencer195

Hello. I am facing this message “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!” i cant request buyers, how grow up it?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I have the same problem an i decided to grow up this with doing some orders . I did an order but it never changed . i dont know what to do . Please help me about that .

As has been said in this thread to each person adding on to it, if your rating is too low to make offers in Buyer Requests, the only option is to raise your rating. You’ll need to find some way to get enough good reviews to raise you back up.

This thread is now archived.

Archived