You must have at least 95% positive rating to make new offers!

slamraz

95% is a big to much as many of us get bulk orders from some spammers and then they cancelled it making our ranking tumble down. I think 70% would be fine… I appeal to Fiverr Team to look into our call as i have been dedicated doing great work but now i cannot contact potential clients as well due to 95% restriction.

• 5 months later...

Wow!! way to turn away your customers. This used to be such a great website and were I could get contacted by many when I requested something. I don’t have time to look around your website and when I am offering gigs it’s a lot easier to get gigs by contacting requests. Now that’s all gone. Fiverr is now useless to me. This is the dumbest implementation. Goodbye Fiverr. You now officially suck.

Wait, you people are complaining that you can’t make offers when you have a low rating? That’s good…it means customers do not have to deal with people that may mess up their gig. The only way you are going to have a 95% rating is if you let your customers down time and time again. The person that suggested 70% is just crazy. If anybody has a rating of less than 85% then they really should think about what they offering because it obviously is not working.

• 1 month later...

last year my rating drop from 95-100% because i stopped using firverr because my buyers were asking for TOO Much in a $5 Gig. I was delivering Quality Gigs with no problem, but I refused 2 requests that cancelled due to me taking too long, because I didn’t want to continue the gig…(thats Our Choice As A Designer or etc…Right?)…But I should have canceled 1st. Then I didn’t reply know that much about Cancelling…well NOW I DO!!..I try NOT to cancel unless there’s a pretty good mutual reason between the buyer and I. I can’t make any offers either…and I should be able to…because I’m good at what do! Hope Fiverr changes this policy In the next 30 days…Lesson Learned. [-O<

• 3 months later...

this is a great problem, my customer has rated me about 97% and if i want to send my offers to buyers under buyers request Fiverr or my Account will display this message, “You must have at least 95% positive rating to make new offers!” how then can i rectify this message and start sending my buyers the request of my gigs?

• 1 month later...

I fully agree with that rating thing. So those who are complaining that 95% is too much have the problem with doing the business WRONG!

So please read this and that will help you improve rating and reduce cancellations:

• If buyer ordered your gig and realized it is not what he wanted it’s most likely YOUR fault! Make clear description!

• Not clear descriptions are mostly used by people to manipulate buyers to seem like they offer something good but once order is made and buyer realized they do not offer what he wants he still accepts that as it is just $5 and does not complain a lot. So seller stole $5 with INTENTION.

• If you do not know how to strictly describe what you offer and what buyer will get, just don’t create that gig. But people create messy gigs hoping to get easy $5 for nothing.

• If your gig is ordered but buyer is not happy what he may get or didn’t understand - ask for mutual cancellation. Don’t force buyer to give you $5 because he already ordered it!

• If you can’t finish your gigs on time in 99% it is YOUR fault. If you think you need 1 day to finish something then put it 2 days or 3 days and you will never late!

I just do know how people complain for having 20-30% of cancellations and below 90% rating.

Most of my gigs are done in 1 day… But I put deadline of 5 days. Why? I know they will be ranked a bit worse and that I will have less sales maybe but I know I will NEVER late! I have 5 days to finish 30-60 minutes work! So my buyers will not listen to excuses like “I went to the hospital” “Electricity was down” “My friends father died” etc etc…

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bisentalib

I am facing same problem just because of one seller, He purchase my gig without any discussion & and purchase my gig for $5, Job is very big so i didn’t work for him. He gives low rating on my gig, till now I am blocked to make new offer.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived