You should know these useful tricks before place an order

kasun_studio

Hello,
first of all you should know about the seller work and their skills for the particular work or work experience before place the order, Because your job quality or concept is totally depend on his/her thought and experience of work.and if you have any problem you should ask about it. If he/she experience person for the specific job he/she can do better job for you and your organization.

And some buyers forget to accept the gig requirements after place the order,So Don’t forget it,otherwise your order’ll late and sometimes sellers trying to cancel those orders and refund.

After deliver your order you can check it out within three days before completed and you can get your revision time for 100% satisfaction.If you like you can leave your review,but don’t forget the is the seller’s future reference.

Thanks!
warm regards
kasun_studio

I agree…one of my buyer order for power point presentation and i never do that and do not specified about this service on any of my request and gig description…I don’t know what makes him to order directly without consulting…

Buyers must inbox first about the requirements and discuss about it before placing the order…

I am first time buyer here on Fiverr. I came to this forum to understand more of what this site is truly about. My first purchase, which was the other day, was from a post request I placed up. I received several offers and chose someone who I just loved their graphics. The initially email was a great response but after purchase communication got weak (if at all) and confusing. I did send in the correct size photos with specifications on the text. I also noted some of their gigs that I liked and asked if I could get something like that. The product, which was a double sided 5"x7" card came out so plain that I could do it myself on vista print. What is your recommendation of getting a more clear picture of what the seller really can do? I feel like the graphic designer I chose was a fake seller.

That is a seller’s mistake,if you noted every information clearly before that seller start the work.don’t look the only gig samples,you should check out the gig information also.print sizes,quality,fast and and his reviews also.then you can get a great quality product as you wish.
warm regards
kasun_studio

That is a seller’s mistake,if you noted every information clearly before that seller start the work.don’t look the only gig samples,you should check out the gig information also.print sizes,quality,fast and and his reviews also.then you can get a great quality product as you wish.
warm regards
kasun_studio

Archived