Your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team

trend_expert

2019-03-20_020659.jpg.b380576669aca6e527589a39d7250740.jpg
hi all I am very tense about my account…today i got this msg"Your account has been flagged for sharing contact information"This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team… Is there any chance to get my active unrestricted account back after review??? some says not some says they didn’t know…i also talk to support team they say w8 for review…what is your opinion about this, is my account restricted forever or unrestricted in future…than you

Since you have already received three ToS warnings, I think it is almost impossible to get your account back. Unfortunately, you are also not allowed to open a new Fiverr account without taking Fiverr’s prior permission. So, your best bet right now is to wait for the outcome of their review. I have heard some sellers say that they didn’t get a response from Fiverr (about the review) even after having waited for several months. I hope that doesn’t happen to you.

Good luck! You will need it.

• 1 year later...

Archived