Your account is currently restricted? You cannot send messages at this time?

bluecoke

Hi,

This is the user forum, made up entirely of buyers and sellers, not Fiverr staff. Posting here won’t help you, nobody from Fiverr will read it.

Also, according to the email, you’ve had 2 warnings for breaking the rules prior to this, yet you broke the rules a third time. You’ve likely lost your account now.

Hi,

This is the user forum, made up entirely of buyers and sellers, not Fiverr staff. Posting here won’t help you, nobody from Fiverr will read it.

Also, according to the email, you’ve had 2 warnings for breaking the rules prior to this, yet you broke the rules a third time. You’ve likely lost your account now.

Oh dear god. This should not happen. 2 warning I received was for contacting outside Fiverr.

This one is for messaging other folks regarding my service…

Oh dear god. This should not happen. 2 warning I received was for contacting outside Fiverr.

actually this is exactly what should happen in this case

There has to be something. I was so happy!!!

There has to be a way…I’ll reach out to them by hook or crook. I need to uplift the ban.

There has to be a way

the only way is not getting warnings. it’s too late when you already got them. It’s too late to lock the stable door when the horse is stolen

There has to be a way

the only way is not getting warnings. it’s too late when you already got them. It’s too late to lock the stable door when the horse is stolen

I like this analogy and now presume you live on a ranch and/or own horses

It’s too late to lock the stable door when the horse is stolen

There has to be a way

Some funds are in clearance. Will they be cleared? Will I able to withraw?

Some funds are in clearance. Will they be cleared? Will I able to withraw?

Will I able to withraw?

you obviously didn’t read fiver TOS, that’s why you got you warnings for a contact outside of fiverr and for spam. and even now after you’ve been banned you still didn’t read what’s written in fiverr rules.

and you promising right now “please please I wouldn’t break any rules again” doesn’t have any value as you still don’t know the rules and will keep breaking them without even knowing.

but as @vickiespencer said

funds will clear and you can take them out in 90 days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived