Fiverr Community Forum

Your account is temporarily disabled. 14/01/2021

I am working here from 1.6k, 100% 5-star rating(1300+ reviews) , no argument with any of my clients for 4 years. yesterday I suddenly got my account is temporarily disabled. all my orders are cancelled (big amount was there )

can you please explain the issue and help me with this.

6 Likes

You will normally have received an email explaining the reason behind this.

3 Likes

Our system identified some issues with your account activity in regards to the integrity of our marketplace.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our marketplace, your account was temporarily disabled.

2 Likes

If you type “temporarily disabled” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

4 Likes

What type of gigs were you selling?

2 Likes

Video & Animation

1 Like

As far as i know, if Fiverr bans you, they provids all that necessaries in a mail. Please check your email, hope there you can find something Hopefully.
If not, search on forum about

Temporary Ban
Wish you a good luck mate.

1 Like

Also contact the Customer Service

1 Like

I have done Contact Customer Service

1 Like

There is no need to repeat @lloydsolutions’ posts.

2 Likes

I have done Contact Customer Service

Thanks for reaching out to us. My name is Ciara and I’ll be assisting you with your account today. I hope this email finds you well.

I took a look over your account and see that is currently restricted and pending review from our Trust & Safety team. I’m unaware of how long this review can take, but you will be notified once they’ve made a decision.

The deliveries in one of your order was found to be plagiarized. Plagiarism is a violation of our Terms of Service and harms the integrity of our site and community. Therefore your account was restricted.

The good news is, you’ll still have access to any active orders and can still withdraw and earned revenues during this time.

Regards,

3 Likes

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

You will just have to wait for the outcome of the Review.

3 Likes

I can see the issue. The buyer most likely reported you because you shared plagiarized content. You can’t sell content created by others, it has to be your own.

3 Likes

I will pray for you that you get your account back

thank you so much :zipper_mouth_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If you hadn’t done anything wrong you could contact CS about it at support@fiverr.com. Were you creating a video using a template or something and they thought it wasn’t original but was okay (eg. if you had the rights and done any required changes)? Or had you copied text from somewhere?

1 Like

Do I need to contact Customer Support after 90 days?

1 Like

So sad to here. Contact Support team soon

1 Like

They should contact you.

1 Like

How long day can they contact me?

1 Like