Your account is temporarily disabled and make many ticket to costumer service,will that be reciprocated?

anggrenitangmau

hello, it looks like I made a mistake giving my identity card and now my account is being temporarily disabled, then with my ignorance I finally made 3 tickets in one day to Customer Service. Will this ticket really be considered spam and will not be read ?? I was very stressed when I saw my account being deactivated and it ended up making me reckless. I hope my account can be activated again

image.thumb.png.7c37258a6aa691024ba5b505439a07b5.png
image1366×768 49.6 KB

I think you’ll be ok. CS knows that mistakes happen and people get a little confused about how to use the site. It’s not like you’re messaging them every few hours demanding an answer. 🙂

Good luck with your account.

Thank you for your answer, I am very worried about my behavior in sending many messages to CS and afraid that CS will not reply. But hopefully my account can be activated again

Actually opening multiple tickets just ends up taking more time for the CS representatives to get to you.

It doesn’t matter if you open 1 or 100 tickets, they will still reply you once. Adding too many tickets just wastes their time closing every ticket. So… Why?

Thank you for your answer, I am actually very afraid if it turns out that my message is not read because of my careless behavior towards CS

Thank you for your answer, I am actually very afraid if it turns out that my message is not read because of my careless behavior towards CS

I am actually very afraid if it turns out that my message is not read because of my careless behavior towards CS

Leave one ticket open, close the rest.

Archived