Fiverr Community Forum

Your account is temporarily disabled and make many ticket to costumer service,will that be reciprocated?

hello, it looks like I made a mistake giving my identity card and now my account is being temporarily disabled, then with my ignorance I finally made 3 tickets in one day to Customer Service. Will this ticket really be considered spam and will not be read ?? I was very stressed when I saw my account being deactivated and it ended up making me reckless. I hope my account can be activated again

1 Like

I think you’ll be ok. CS knows that mistakes happen and people get a little confused about how to use the site. It’s not like you’re messaging them every few hours demanding an answer. :slight_smile:

Good luck with your account.

1 Like

Actually opening multiple tickets just ends up taking more time for the CS representatives to get to you.

It doesn’t matter if you open 1 or 100 tickets, they will still reply you once. Adding too many tickets just wastes their time closing every ticket. So… Why?

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer, I am very worried about my behavior in sending many messages to CS and afraid that CS will not reply. But hopefully my account can be activated again

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, I am actually very afraid if it turns out that my message is not read because of my careless behavior towards CS

Leave one ticket open, close the rest.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that CS can take up to 10 days at the moment to respond to tickets, so you will have to wait for some time regardless.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

Ok, thank you for the advice.
I’m just afraid that my message can’t be read by CS but I hope that everything will be fine :sweat_smile: :smile: