Your account is temporarily disabled - now, what can I do?

habibur899

I email Fiverr Support because my Fiverr account is suddenly showing temporary disability. They say in response to my mail that a buyer has reported to me, which is why my account is now under review. What kind of treatment can I get in this situation? Is my account likely to be permanently disabled? And how much time need for taking review?

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.b8887929a33764d270d1d85ac7b472c3.png
Screenshot_151419×316 86.1 KB
Screenshot_16.png.5b2b62504940cf4f400e4ba6b1288e8a.png
Screenshot_16642×563 13.5 KB

I email Fiverr Support because my Fiverr account is suddenly showing temporary disability. They say in response to my mail that a buyer has reported to me, which is why my account is now under review. What kind of treatment can I get in this situation? Is my account likely to be permanently disabled? And how much time need for taking review?

I email Fiverr Support because my Fiverr account is suddenly showing temporary disability.

The email tells you what to expect. You emailing them won’t change their decision.

how much time need for taking review?

No one here can tell you how long it will be under review. Every situation is different for everyone. Be patient, keep an eye out for a follow-up email with more information, then take it from there.

You should be focusing on what got you banned in the first place, just in case they do decide to reinstate your account you won’t end up doing it again.

Archived